Rumor: wootoff starting 1am EST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

on 3/27/2009, you successfully wooted.

You want 1

Centon 8GB Micro SD with Full Size SD Adapter
You ordered 1 Centon 8GB Micro SD with Full Size SD Adapter.

which each cost$17.99 for a subtotal of$17.99 plus shipping + $5.00 for a total of$22.99

:D that will work good in my phone. verizon wanted $80 for that!

Another great wine deal, thast 145 dollars of wine right there, that 2006 Syrah Walla Walla is 45 dollars, the other s are 35 and 30

Since when the fuck can't u ship win to Connecticut? fucking bullshti iw as trying to buy it

Last edited:
x2 - if it was $4.99 shipped i'd get it for the lady that sits further up my cube row. yes, i'm a cheap bastard.

:D

BRING ON THE BOC!!!

:hitler:

picked up todays shirt woot :)

i love $10 t-shirts :)

Bomb_Decob8aDetail.png

Random crap is up!!11!!

EDIT: And the servers are down!

EDIT: And it's gone! :( I went to actually work for 30 seconds and I missed the initial refresh... I would have caught it at the very first second but instead I caught it with the plugin about 20 seconds behind. :( That cost me the BoC I think :p

Last edited:
GODDAMN IT!!!!

i fucking hate this job, second time this bullshit has happened.

our internet takes a shit, and the dumbest fucking customers come up and i miss the boc.
FUCK

fucking god dammit, i was processing my order for my bag of crap and had all ym info in there and it took forever and by the time it ran my credit card i called the sale is over

Last year their April Fools Wootoof was the same item over and over again, interspersed with BoC's... :ph34r:

Back