Run form the cops?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
http://www.katu.com/stories/77796.html

FOREST GROVE, Ore. - A photo released by police shows the predicament an 18-year-old got himself into when he tried to make a run for it and ended up impaled on a wrought iron fence.

thats gotta hurt

050614impaled_422.jpg

owwwwwww!!!!!!

stupid fuck

:lmao:

heh...they usually cut a piece of the fence out, and leave it in him, and take him to the hospital with the piece where its safer to take it out of him
that sucks though

heh...they usually cut a piece of the fence out, and leave it in him, and take him to the hospital with the piece where its safer to take it out of him

???

Firefighters ended up having to cut out a section of the fence in order to free him, sending both Carlson and the fence to the hospital.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 16 2005, 12:17 PM
lmao.

did he honestly think hed be able to jump a fence with his hands cuffed?

darwin is calling
[post=512923]Quoted post[/post]​

If he could then he would have a carreer elsewhere in life.

Looks like a nice fence, as far as fences go. If that was my fence, and they hacked up a chunk of it because some jackass running from the cops got impaled on it, I'd be pissed.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 16 2005, 03:11 PM
Looks like a nice fence, as far as fences go. If that was my fence, and they hacked up a chunk of it because some jackass running from the cops got impaled on it, I'd be pissed.
[post=513021]Quoted post[/post]​

Good point.

Fencing isn't cheap.

Thats probably a couple hundred bucks worth of work there, atleast.

Back