saddam linked to 9/11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/06/29/hayes.911/index.html

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Republican congressman from North Carolina told CNN on Wednesday that the "evidence is clear" that Iraq was involved in the terrorist attacks against the United States on September 11, 2001.

"Saddam Hussein and people like him were very much involved in 9/11," Rep. Robin Hayes said.

Told no investigation had ever found evidence to link Saddam and 9/11, Hayes responded, "I'm sorry, but you must have looked in the wrong places."

Hayes, the vice chairman of the House subcommittee on terrorism, said legislators have access to evidence others do not.

Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, said that Saddam was a dangerous man, but when asked about Hayes' statement, would not link the deposed Iraqi ruler to the terrorist attacks on New York, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

:withstupid:

but who cares atleast they will try him in iraq and no socal....because he would probably walk

He's smoking crack and full of shit. Saddam didn't have anything to do with 9/11, nor was he linked to Binny... Al-Qeida and the Ba'ath hate each other with a vengeance and although Saddam might have been a mean guy, he surely wasn't stupid enough to assist in an attack on the US that would surely cost him his country.

Ironically enough, it still did. I hope the DSM helps to boot and jail W and his cohorts.

Funny thing is, the average American's attention is turned to Terry Schaivo, Micheal Jackson and whatever crap the media decides to shove down their throats. Combined with the media constantly in fear of a Republican backlash, things that are actually important to the country are never covered.

For those who didn't see W's speech at Bragg, here's the transcript: 9/11 9/11 shish boom bah! Iraq Iraq rah rah rah!

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 1 2005, 12:27 PM
He's smoking crack and full of shit. Saddam didn't have anything to do with 9/11, nor was he linked to Binny... Al-Qeida and the Ba'ath hate each other with a vengeance and although Saddam might have been a mean guy, he surely wasn't stupid enough to assist in an attack on the US that would surely cost him his country.

Ironically enough, it still did. I hope the DSM helps to boot and jail W and his cohorts.

Funny thing is, the average American's attention is turned to Terry Schaivo, Micheal Jackson and whatever crap the media decides to shove down their throats. Combined with the media constantly in fear of a Republican backlash, things that are actually important to the country are never covered.

For those who didn't see W's speech at Bragg, here's the transcript: 9/11 9/11 shish boom bah! Iraq Iraq rah rah rah!
[post=519169]Quoted post[/post]​

But don;t forget....while it may be true they hated each other....they also hated america and that puts them on common ground

But don;t forget....while it may be true they hated each other....they also hated america and that puts them on common ground

ok, common ground, thats fine...
but that still does not even come close to proving saddam had anything to do with 9/11 or bin laden...
and its even a stretch to imagine these two groups, one being EXTREMELY fundamentalist, working together for any common goal considering how much they despise one another...

and i think, ethically speaking, what happened to iraq is such a fucking joke...

we use sanctions and inspections to completely desimate their army, then we attack them...
what the fuck?

its quite comparable to kicking someone while they are down... or having a 10 on 1 fight...

i personally think dubya is 100 times the threat to the average US citizen than saddam ever could be...

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 1 2005, 02:27 PM
One of my friend's had a shirt made up that says, "help fight world terrorism...impeach Bush!". I'm going to get it made into a sticker to put on my back window.
[post=519269]Quoted post[/post]​

i wouldnt mind having that.

Back