Sale! Sale! Sale! Everything must go!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

Hey guys well stuff happened unexpected and now i need money. Im parting out my hatch and everything needs to go. I have posted pics in my album. So take a look at them and if there is anything you see you want call me a make a offer. I won’t respond to pm's for a few days so its just easier on me.

This car is running a boosted LS. T3 turbo with a tial 35mm waste gate. Front mount inter cooler, sequential BOV supposedly 120dB. The motor is feeding this setup with what I believe are 410cc redtops I could be wrong, I know there red tops though. The ecu is a chipped for the turbo and has never thrown a code.

Pics here

Dustin
971-218-0089

JDM LS $800
GSR Hydro tranny $250
Turbo set up $1000 (motor and turbo set up together $1500)
SI front seats $150
Monster tach $50 - SOLD
GSR steering wheel with airbag (unpopped) and cruse control $50
No name upper strut bars $50 for the set - SOLD
Front projectors with clear corners $50
Double core radiator $75

Anything else you might want call and ask.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 24 2005, 04:41 PM-->
drpenguin
@Jun 23 2005, 08:07 PM
GSR Hydro tranny $250

[post=515806]Quoted post[/post]​

holy fuck! is this a joke?

I'll take 20 of them
[post=516212]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously how many miles are on that? I am interested I think it's what I need for my LS/VTEC setup cuz my LS tranny is too long, but this is just what I think, it's probably my driving :lol:

Yeah help the slut out, (integraslut78 that is) he needs a hooked up price so he can get that damn ls tranny out of his car and pay UDT for giving him head.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jun 24 2005, 04:55 PM
Yeah help the slut out, (integraslut78 that is) he needs a hooked up price so he can get that damn ls tranny out of his car and pay UDT for giving him head.
[post=516218]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike I will kill you, you better respect your elders :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey drpenguin how much are you willing to let go the upper and lower arms for the front suspention go for?

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jun 24 2005, 04:56 PM-->
@Jun 24 2005, 04:55 PM
[post=516218]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike I will kill you, you better respect your elders :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=516219]Quoted post[/post]​

What?!?!? Im just trying to help you out, and I didn't say anything that wasn't the truth.

It says this when I try and view your album...
"You have reached your bandwidth limit and can not view this image"

It also says that when I try and view my album...what gives?

The tranny has under 5000 miles on it. Hit me up if you want it! Why arnt you people calling me? It would be soooo much faster and easier for the both of us!

I won't have the money for 2 weeks so thats why I haven't called you. I will in 2 weeks when I do have the money though hopefully you will still have it I doubt it at that price though :(

Good Luck

Oh about how much for shipping to 90028?

I would phone u but i live in canada and would be out of money after i called u....

Back