San Diego people keep your eyes open

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 30 2004, 03:18 PM
Im jeff, the one who setup the meets at the speedway...........and now i baught a GS-R so i will be racing next time ;)

:D

gotcha gotcha

so are the cops going to investigate that guy who had shadneys rims?

whats going to come of that

you may auctually be able to get your engine back.
all of california right know is being checked left and right.i got a noise violation
ticket and they rand the #'s on my block to see if my b16 was a stolen motor.
if hey got stoped by a chp there going to check.or if they go to get it smogged
its going to register as stolen and they will impound that engine and car right there on the spot,and blammo you got your engine back.

Originally posted by PHOBIA@Mar 30 2004, 07:54 PM
you may auctually be able to get your engine back.
all of california right know is being checked left and right.i got a noise violation
ticket and they rand the #'s on my block to see if my b16 was a stolen motor.
if hey got stoped by a chp there going to check.or if they go to get it smogged
its going to register as stolen and they will impound that engine and car right there on the spot,and blammo you got your engine back.

unless the engine coupled with the wetback behind the steering wheel is a hop skip and a jump over in Tijiuana....

Originally posted by arpee79@Mar 31 2004, 01:16 AM
If its a JDM motor how will they know if its stolen or not?

:unsure:

:blink:

unless shadney registered the engine with the state of Ca. ?

or wrote down.... do jdm engines got serial numbers?

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 30 2004, 11:51 AM
is this him??

looks like a gay ass night rider lol

i know you said civic an thats an integra but... just trying to help get the word out there of what people might be on the lookout for

Wrong font and they put theirs on the bottom of their front windshield. But Thanks for looking out.

Thanx for all the responses guys... I got the wheels and tires back, but no motor, tranny, seats, etc... :(

Tony - I'm down to meet up at the starbucks in torrance soon, let's start a thread.

Robert - Thanx for the suport, I really wanted to race you with your new motor. :roll: Yeah right....

Thanx for the ride out there Jon....

Jason, you should just GIVE me the evo. Or the hatch. I'll take the motor and put it in a coupe. :lol:

To everyone else - thanx for lookin out, i'll see you all at the next meet. :peace:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 4 2004, 01:28 AM
Thanx for all the responses guys... I got the wheels and tires back, but no motor, tranny, seats, etc... :(

Tony - I'm down to meet up at the starbucks in torrance soon, let's start a thread.

Robert - Thanx for the suport, I really wanted to race you with your new motor. :roll: Yeah right....

Thanx for the ride out there Jon....

Jason, you should just GIVE me the evo. Or the hatch. I'll take the motor and put it in a coupe. :lol:

To everyone else - thanx for lookin out, i'll see you all at the next meet. :peace:

ill get ahold of Ray (aka rsaeini)

maybe instead of a starbucks meet....

we can all hit up a bar or something?

i'd be down to goto like huntington beach (bout 30 mins closer for you s.d. peeps)
pick up on some bitches and get fubar'ed

Ok fuck it i see how it is..............

(19) <_<

Originally posted by UDT@Apr 4 2004, 07:15 AM
Ok fuck it i see how it is..............

(19) <_<

it's all good fool, I'm still 20.

a friend of mine had his car stolen and a month later they found the motor in a car out in OC. The car was impounded and the impound yard sold it to ecology auto wrecking for $200.00 car, motor and everything. well with a name like ecology auto WRECKING, you can only imagine what happened to the car and motor. So even if they find it, it's not always guarenteed you'll get it back.

Also I just got done checking the San Diego street racing forum for a team knight riders and couldn't find anything but I'll ask around on the SDSR forums and see if anyone knows them or where they might kick it, cause like someone said already that guy who had your rims probably knows who has your motor, tranny and seats, it's probably someone on his team.

SanDiegoStreetRacing.com

you should just post up at the end of the block, follow that fool to wherever he goes, then break his window with a spark plug and pour gasoline into his interior and set his shit on fire.

IMO "buying" (we all know that fag knows who got ur shit) stolen property is just as bad as stealing it.

you need to extract your revenge bro....your NOT going to take this shit lying down are you?

payback's a motherfucker. now that you know who has ur shit, wait a few months or weeks, till shit "quiets" down, and in the meanwhile, find out as much info as you can about these fucks, then when the time is right, hit them and hit them hard.

just think, one of THEIR homeboys is rolling around with YOUR engine and parts in it. how does that feel? THIS INSTANT....this very very instant, that theif is driving around with YOUR engine inside his car.

think of all the PAIN and AGGRAVATION that faggot has caused you. Just think, if this shit never woulda happened, where would you be right now? You would be chilling like you were BEFORE your shit got STOLEN.

I know we all say "if i ever catch anyone fucking with my ride...." type of bullshit.
But now that you KNOW to a point, who associates or hangs out with the person who stole your car......what you gonna do bro? Here is a golden opportunity, to ROYALLY FUCK a car thief and those associated with them. you NEED to extract your revenge in the most horrible way. One idea would be to fuck up their cars.....another would be to get ahold of some crack cocaine, or even herion....

wait for the right opportunity, and plant the coke or heroin on the guy's body (he is somewhere, you walk right by and slip the shit inside his pocket or backpack or whatever) or inside his car. Then call the police station (use *67 from your cell phone so they cant view your number) and make up a fake story.....like the guy has a gun, and you are reporting it....

the cops will come running, they will find the drugs you planted on the guy, and that fucker will be in deep shit.

i got thousands of ideas like that....some of which i would rather not even talk about because they are just that evil lol.

What you gonna do bro?

you need to extract REVENGE against those who stole your car and did you wrong.

/pep talk

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 4 2004, 06:41 PM
you should just post up at the end of the block, follow that fool to wherever he goes, then break his window with a spark plug and pour gasoline into his interior and set his shit on fire.

IMO "buying" (we all know that  fag knows who got ur shit) stolen property is just as bad as stealing it.  

you need to extract your revenge bro....your NOT going to take this shit lying down are you?

payback's a motherfucker.  now that you know who has ur shit, wait a few months or weeks, till shit "quiets" down, and in the meanwhile, find out as much info as you can about these fucks, then when the time is right, hit them and hit them hard.

just think, one of THEIR homeboys is rolling around with YOUR engine and parts in it.   how does that feel?  THIS INSTANT....this very very instant, that theif is driving around with YOUR engine inside his car.  

What you gonna do bro?

you need to go after them.

:werd: i would fallow his as slick like. like on fryday ad stuff. Find out where he works then from threre follow his as home and then follow him to friends houses and see WTF. Oh yeah a fire bomb would be my choice. The spark plug then throw a bottle in there hard so it brakes. (lit of course) no joke, just be slick about it no prints and dont take all day. Its a lil over the top but ya know what........Fuck him and his motha fuckin friends ya know.

Ya know i been haging around HT a little, only because people are not always up on here so i bull shit there a little, but anyways ny point is i see stollen teg threads allllllllllllllllllllllllll day, and these are ONLY tegs, i pretty much stay in that area of the forum so i can only imagine in the civic, prelude and accord forums.

Ps. when the shit gos down delete this thread ;) we will all no why its not around any more.

Originally posted by UDT+Apr 4 2004, 06:46 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 4 2004, 06:41 PM

IMO "buying" (we all know that fag knows who got ur shit) stolen property is just as bad as stealing it.

payback's a motherfucker. now that you know who has ur shit, wait a few months or weeks, till shit "quiets" down, and in the meanwhile, find out as much info as you can about these fucks, then when the time is right, hit them and hit them hard.

just think, one of THEIR homeboys is rolling around with YOUR engine and parts in it. how does that feel? THIS INSTANT....this very very instant, that theif is driving around with YOUR engine inside his car.

What you gonna do bro?

you need to go after them.

:werd: i would fallow his as slick like. like on fryday ad stuff. Find out where he works then from threre follow his as home and then follow him to friends houses and see WTF. Oh yeah a fire bomb would be my choice. The spark plug then throw a bottle in there hard so it brakes. (lit of course) no joke, just be slick about it no prints and dont take all day. Its a lil over the top but ya know what........Fuck him and his motha fuckin friends ya know.

nah, better ways to fuck someone who did you wrong....

get the law enforcement involved. shit, they couldnt even find his car.....what the fuck good are the police for anyways?

the cops got a hardon for giving tickets for misc. BULLSHIT mods to your car....
but when a REAL CRIME, is committed, they are nowhere to be found.

so morally....you making up a fake police report, or calling a fake police report in.....is not wrong at all. why? because you were wronged, and once you set up the guy(s) who wronged you, the ying will balance out the yang. so he goes to jail for a different crime. its all the same.

you dont need to use extreme violence to get back at someone. sometimes a simple phony phone call to ANY (thats a BIG hint, let your imagination run wild...) authoritative agency, will do the trick.

I'm sure Shadney wants the thieves in jail, but I seriously doubt he wants to join them behind bars for trying to plant drugs on the guy or for fucking up the guys ride.

If the guys ride got fucked up who do you think he's gonna suspect? If I were him and my car got fucked up a couple months later the whole rims incident would still be fresh on my mind.

It's your call though Shadney do whatever you think is gonna get results.

Nothings gonna get results, accept actions. I guess a car fires it a lil over board. But umm yeah if i lost all that shit and knew the foo who had my rims (even thought he got them back) It would be all over for him (not dead) but he would be hating life. I dont steal and i hate people who do. I had a fuckin bike stolen 10 times and about ten bikes that got taken aside from the one that got it ten times. :D

Any ways im sure you guys see this as harsh but ya know what, that his hard earned money and blood and sweat not to mention the brain ppower that was put into it................Naww i still say tax his fuckin ass...........and if no ones down.......just hit me up, at best i would need gas money ;) im down for what ever.

Personly i would like to swoop his ass up with black masks and beat the shit out of him till we get some names and addys. And just be like "were the the swap evengers"

i got a new idea two. Ok i had a BB gun a while back with a scop, the fucker was accurate, shot pelates to, any ways go get a nice BB rifle for like 60 bucks and just tag that fools windows from far a way and when he fix's them tag um again. Thats pretty harmless. Also weak as fuck but an idea. Personaly i would turn his ride into a hot pocket but its up to you.

Originally posted by UDT@Apr 4 2004, 05:14 PM
Nothings gonna get results, accept actions. I guess a car fires it a lil over board. But umm yeah if i lost all that shit and knew the foo who had my rims (even thought he got them back) It would be all over for him (not dead) but he would be hating life. I dont steal and i hate people who do. I had a fuckin bike stolen 10 times and about ten bikes that got taken aside from the one that got it ten times. :D

Any ways im sure you guys see this as harsh but ya know what, that his hard earned money and blood and sweat not to mention the brain ppower that was put into it................Naww i still say tax his fuckin ass...........and if no ones down.......just hit me up, at best i would need gas money ;) im down for what ever.

Personly i would like to swoop his ass up with black masks and beat the shit out of him till we get some names and addys. And just be like "were the the swap evengers"

i got a new idea two. Ok i had a BB gun a while back with a scop, the fucker was accurate, shot pelates to, any ways go get a nice BB rifle for like 60 bucks and just tag that fools windows from far a way and when he fix's them tag um again. Thats pretty harmless. Also weak as fuck but an idea. Personaly i would turn his ride into a hot pocket but its up to you.

I agree something should be done but just make sure you're slick about it and don't get caught up.

btw, if I were the guy gettin his windows shot out with a BB gun I would have to laugh knowing that I got owned with a BB gun. :thumbsup:

well, at least the ball is rolling....

bb gun to his window sounds like a good one. it costs about 100.00 to get a window replaced. drive by LATE at night and throw a SHITLOAD of RUSTED nails out of your window in front of his house.

make life hell for the people living inside that house. fuckit. their demon seed created that little bastard, now they should suffer as well.

is he mexican? call the immigration on that house. LIE. tell the immigration that that particular house is a waystation for coyotes to bring the mexicans across the border. tell them that there are people inside. say you are anonymous caller. Fuckit, call the cops, don a fake mexican accent......

Dey held me de hustage en de casa. mucho guns....mi famila es en the casa
eye eem vewy vewy skerred....dey going to keell me eef joo find out dey es de coyotes...

shit like that.

call up your local agencies on that house.....make up a story, create a hotmail account, goto your local public library, wear a hat, make sure you are not seen on camera and send out emails.

if that little fuck is stealing rims and shit, i can guarantee you that the family is also doing dirt. teach those motherfucking low income pieces of second class shit a lesson.
get creative bro, and take your time. this incident MAY still be fresh in his mind, so allow it a few days/weeks to cool off. then hit them when they least expect it. Revenge is a dish best served cold on theives.

Dey held me de hustage en de casa. mucho guns....mi famila es en the casa
eye eem vewy vewy skerred....dey going to keell me eef joo find out dey es de coyotes

Fuck! Your a bad bad man...............i kinda like that idea :D and i thought i was bad.

Back