Save Fluffy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Change that to small and we are all set :p

I was asked to post the pic in color... not sure why... :huh: but here ya go! :D
69444486_l.jpg

Yeah, like I said... It's not really the right caption. Coulda changed it, but I'm lazy.

OMGHI2U !!!!111!!11!!!!!!1

LOL....

Anyways, welcome to HondaSwap, even if you do like to drive DSMs.

Originally posted by FillMyShirt@Mar 4 2005, 03:32 PM
What? Which school in which city... CU?
[post=469366]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I'm PoorAssRacing from AWDPirates.net, where you also registered. :) I'm the one who linked your site on that board.

As B said, we should at least hook up for some coffee sometime. I'll bring my office's digital camera to prove that we met up. Then all of Hondaswap will belong to me! :lol:

Why is fillmyshirt.com down? And btw, yes you are hot, don't get implants.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 7 2005, 10:34 AM
Then all of Hondaswap will belong to me! :lol:
[post=470221]Quoted post[/post]​

please, i can ban you in 4 seconds flat on most t1's :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 7 2005, 10:52 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Mar 7 2005, 10:34 AM
Then all of Hondaswap will belong to me! :lol:

please, i can ban you in 4 seconds flat on most t1's :)
[post=470275]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, don't you forget who was here from the very beginning! I moderated your C-series forum, which was VERY important. :lol:

No we've never met. I just started going to denver motorsports on sundays. I'd have to agree with these guys. Your body is perfect, you dont need to change it. It is a very interesting way to make money though...if i had tits i'd do it too :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Mar 7 2005, 10:34 AM-->
FillMyShirt
@Mar 4 2005, 03:32 PM
What? Which school in which city... CU?
[post=469366]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I'm PoorAssRacing from AWDPirates.net, where you also registered. :) I'm the one who linked your site on that board.

As B said, we should at least hook up for some coffee sometime. I'll bring my office's digital camera to prove that we met up. Then all of Hondaswap will belong to me! :lol:

Nice... I know a whooole bunch of people from CO, chances are we will run into each other one day as it is! :p
Prowler, I do love me my dsm's. I do love me some bad grammar too! :lol:
And ktanaka it's down because I am switching servers. Probably be another day or two, but hey, thats a day or two of peace for me. I get so many emails I just plain cant keep up. Sometimes it takes up to a week just to repsond.. then I gotta start all over!! :blink:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM
you gonna have more pics on your new server?

and how did you find out your pic and site was posted here anyway?
[post=470898]Quoted post[/post]​

Webstats... I was under the impression most sites have features that show you where you are linked from? :unsure: In any case, mine does.

Originally posted by FillMyShirt@Mar 8 2005, 07:20 PM
Prowler, I do love me my dsm's. I do love me some bad grammar too! :lol:

I like driving DSM's. I don't like working on them. :)

Lately I've been thinking I might keep an eye out for a low-mile GSX, just so I can have turbo awd.

Webstats... I was under the impression most sites have features that show you where you are linked from? In any case, mine does.

ahh, i see, maybe that something only the admins can use?
or i am just not aware of it, lol

TTIWWOMP.

MSNP.

This Thread Is Worthless Without More Pics.

More Specifically, Naked Pics.

bahahhahahahhaa, you;re pretty funny

for an alcoholic :lol: :lol:

Back