Scammed!!! First time ever in my life!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No sympathy from me, there were red flags screaming all over.

I had a similar thing with someone offering me he was gonna pay thru UPS and that when the driver showed up he would hand me a check. HELL NO!!!!!!! Not falling for that shit!!!!

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

I went to the post office and filled out proper paperwork to intercept package. Thing is, is it left JFK this morning. We are trying to contact the PO on the ground over there b4 it arrives and have it sent back to the sender. I emailed the manager of the office there and am waiting now..............

No sympathy from me, there were red flags screaming all over.
Pffft, I aint looking for sympathy buddy, just needed somewhere to vent. To also let ones who arent as aware as most of you guys, including myself, of shit like this.I didnt look to deep into any of it considering like i stated before, I have received emails from that particular PAYPAL email address. If you have had paypal for a few years and used it, then you would have too. Theres still a chance we can stop delivery on this package, all authorities, including the PO there have been notified.
Just sucks, cause that was the start of my motor swap fund, and it started off badly. Ive taken it in stride, sucked it the f'ck up, Lesson Learned!

You have thousands sunk into a Mitsubishi econo/family car.

This isn't the first time you've been scammed :)

steve you have three of them in your yard that dont run! :lmao:

i still like you steve :)

Celerity appreciation is shown through generous financial contributions and / or hooking me up with blind dates.

In accordance with Federal Law, I need to state the following disclaimer: None of Chris' exs may enter, not all will win.

Last edited:
sux. 'nigerian scam' is official bank/law enforcement name for just that thing. craigslist people are a different sort entirely, judging from the responses I've received when selling cars on it. in my experience paypal doesn't do jack. i bought some rims and 240sx stuff from this guy using paypal. i paid for it all, then he only shipped like 1/2 the stuff. paypal wasn't doing anything, even though all they had to do was look at the weight of what was shipped, rims are heavy. my credit card let me dispute it (had to be all or none) and either the credit car, paypal, or him ate it, and i still got some free stuff. then he emails me saying i should pay for what he did send after he tried to rip me off, lol.
i'm not even sure a North American PS3 would work in Africa.

Back