Selling all my stuff at CRACKHED Prices!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

I've got lots of stuff i've gotta get rid of ASAP....

SSAutoChrome B Series Manifold & 2.25" downpipe SOLD TO ADIDAS_MAN!

Turbonetics t3/t4 turbo, SOLD TO ADIDAS_MAN!

Custom 2.5" Exhaust for 92-00 Civics with Apexi' n1 Gunmetal muffler. Muffler sits about 2" past bumper to prevent sooting of the bumper & melting of the bumper that some people have a problem happening with n1's. Would probably fit 94+ integras since its 2" longer too.. $225
exhaust9.jpg

17" Rota Subzero rims with 205/40/17 Toyo Proxy FZ4 Tires.. sold!

Sony Pentium 2 Computer. Not sure on total specs. Believe its Windows 98 or Windows ME, has DVD player, USB, & firewire on it. It was the first of the Sony Multimedia Video Editing series... $250 w/ monitor & built in speakers. Great computer for the kids.

Most of the prices are somewhat negotiable... Cash talks.
Location: Norwich, CT (About 30 seconds from Swift Norwich Location)
Contact Info:
E-mail: scrapinsi@scrapinsi.com
AIM: scrapinsi2003 or nperkins2004
Yahoo: ScrapinSi2003

Or PM me here. I am available by phone, but just don't want to post it publicly on here.

I will add & remove things as I sell them / find them in the closets...

Also, i will CONSIDER selling my TMaxx... I dont NEED to sell it, but if I got the right offer, i'd sell it to buy a revo. This is not a beginner r/c... 2 speed transmission, 4 wheel drive, gas powered... Followed Traxxas break in procedures, only run Traxxas fuel in it. This truck is capable of 40+ mph... Not something you buy for your 5 year old...

Has the following mods:
Integy front Bulkheads
Integy Front Skid
Front Swaybar upgrade
Stock wheels/tires with SnowChains
Billet Aluminum wheels with Masher Tires
Aluminum Battery Box
Rustler Gas Tank
Suburban Body as well as Stock TMaxx Body
Futaba radio & receiver
Traxxas FOC (Not Installed)
Dynamite Failsafe

Has more stuff, but I dont remember everything... I'll throw in all the extras I have too...
tmaxx.jpg

Due to some problems I had with previous buyers, remember folks... these are USED parts, and no, they don't come with warranties... <_<

not really... its made to fit the SSAutoChrome manifold... any other manifold may make the turbo sit too high / low.

are you willing to trade for any thing. i have a NOS nitrous kit that i'll trade you for the turbo, then i'll buy the mani, and downpipe off of you. let me know.

woot woot.......turbo, mani, and downpipe SOLD............to me

Back