Shittiest story, maybe of the entire year...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and you don't drink as much....

at the last meet, I had 12 cups of coffee from 5am, then started with the beer around 1pm...I think I broke the seal around 9pm... and I was chugging while we were pigging out on the yakiniku.

I was mis-diagnosed in August. They mistook my ulcers for just an extremely hungover and dehydrated college kid.

But I feel you on the feeling like death thing. I hadn't eaten in about 5 days and couldn't keep anything down, water, whatever. The only thing I did in the bathroom was puke up stomach acid. Every time my body made more, I puked it up. Usually about twice during the night and countless times during the day.

The Saturday afternoon before I went to the hospital I remember forcing myself to get dressed and go downstairs where my friends were because I was scared if I passed out I wouldn't wake up. Finally when my friend checked on me at 3am I went from dead asleep to puking up acid, he had had enough and literally carried me to the car and drove me to the hospital. They gave me about 5 or 6 IV bags and some morphine. I walked out fine. Next day I was back at square one and wound up going home to see a competent doctor who knew the problem right away.

try not eating for 30 days.. and puking so hard it breaks all the blood vessels in both eyes.. both of my eyes literally looked like they were full of blood..

try not eating for 30 days.. and puking so hard it breaks all the blood vessels in both eyes.. both of my eyes literally looked like they were full of blood..

Were you on IVs or did you have no nutrition for 30 days?

Wow, glad they diagnosed it properly!

Those are some good kidneys to pump that much fluid in such a short time. :)

probably iv's
he had a big battle with chemo+cancer

Yikes. ya, the more I think about it, the less it bothers me. I didn't break any bones. I don't have AIDS or a brain tumor. I need to stop bitching. My Dad broke his back three times as a kid. I've had it easy.

Back