should i bother?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wanna see results!

imo a mild build lsvtec in a rex will own a mild build b16 in a hb

if you lose you need to learn to drive o_O

for an easy win just take an hour or two and gut the rex then throw your steelies on it, feather the launch so you dont spin all day and decide what you want to spend your 100 bucks on

just got back, on the way there he called me and told me that he had to

pickup his girl at work and could not make it to the track...lol... he

wants to race tommorrow on the street.... i don't like racing on the

street cause i could go to jail so i'll wait untill next friday... my friends

say that he was a little sketchy.. i just want to have fun, on the way

back i saw a 240 turbo and a srt4 go at it the neon wupt him all over

the highway...lol.... my whole day was spent figuring out how to spend

the $$$... i decided to get a .25 of good buds but now i have to wait...:(

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 12 2004, 09:57 PM
shit a good once cost like 90-100 for me
[post=416225]Quoted post[/post]​

Any shit you're smoking that that cheap must blow. We don't smoke any less than $350 O's up here :D

Originally posted by ktanaka+Nov 13 2004, 07:45 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Nov 12 2004, 09:57 PM
shit a good once cost like 90-100 for me
[post=416225]Quoted post[/post]​

Any shit you're smoking that that cheap must blow. We don't smoke any less than $350 O's up here :D
[post=416510]Quoted post[/post]​

wow what a waste...i love to smoke but $350.00 is a little on the steep side.... for that i could go on a cruise or something...lol.. but if you can pay it more power to ya!

thats true...any way i ran into the kid at burger king... had a little race behind the house took him by almost 1 car legnth... but he said he mis shifted...?... i backed out of doing it again because of kids started to come outside...the guy is going to get the beating of his life ....i missed third too...lol

Nice.

BK for life. :ph34r:

yeah their burgers taste more like real burgers rather that fake proccesed meat....

i was removing the lower sway bar from my teg to put on the rex do i need to keep the long bolts that the bar slides on at the ends or does the rex have them?

Sometimes, when I'm nervous, I put my hands in my armpits like this... and then I... takethemoutreallyfastandsmellthem. *sniiiiifffffff*

Back