Should I Sell My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

from b talking about a 240sx and swaping a sr20det in it made me look in to it a bit.... and i found some 95's and 96's 240sx's cheap around 5000 and i have a buyer for my car if i want to do this. i m just wondering what you all thought.

95s and 96s require an s14 sr20- its much more money than the s13. jsut keep that in mind.

IMO, keep the cx y0 and do up the 240 as a 2nd car when you have time/money

2 cars owns

I would get the 240sx. My homeboy just trade his civic for one and he just got done droppin an s14 in it. Personally i think the bod style isnt all that but my friends ride is hella fast. He hasnt clocked it yet but when i was w/ him he smoked ricers left and right.

While cruisin through the PCC parking lots I saw a Sil80 but with S15 facial conversion and the Kouki style tail lights. Looks pretty bad ass. When I get a digicam I will take pics. I just hope he has an SR20DET in there to back up the looks.

Originally posted by BallinPrelude@Feb 18 2003, 10:04 PM
I would get the 240sx. My homeboy just trade his civic for one and he just got done droppin an s14 in it. Personally i think the bod style isnt all that but my friends ride is hella fast. He hasnt clocked it yet but when i was w/ him he smoked ricers left and right.

so he dropped a chassis into his chassis? :p

s14 is a chaissis code-- kinda like EG. you drop a motor into a chassis :p

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Feb 18 2003, 10:25 PM
While cruisin through the PCC parking lots I saw a Sil80 but with S15 facial conversion and the Kouki style tail lights. Looks pretty bad ass. When I get a digicam I will take pics. I just hope he has an SR20DET in there to back up the looks.

take it easy on the initial D mane.

i saw the prices were cheaper for the old 240's but i like the style of the newer ones. i wish i could keep the cx but i wont have enough loot if i did

personally, like the 240's. my gf had a 96 240 and it was an awesome car and fun to drive.....RIP 240.......you'll always be missed.......

I would only buy a 240 if it was a 98. But that's me. I think that Ballin was talkin about the SR20 that came in S14's, which is different from the SR20 in the S13's, you know. Hell, put a SR20 in your civic, then you get the best of both worlds.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 18 2003, 11:54 PM-->
BallinPrelude
@Feb 18 2003, 10:04 PM

so he dropped a chassis into his chassis? :p

s14 is a chaissis code-- kinda like EG. you drop a motor into a chassis :p

owned-roadkill.jpg

I think it could be done with minimal cost. If you use the SR20 I think it's bluebird? It's FWD, so, theoretically, you can put any fwd motor into a fwd car. Not sayin it would be easy. But yea.

Back