Single cam power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Let me know what u guys think. I got my car on the dyno, its a zc single cam vtec with a 15g i couldnt get my manual boost controller close enough so i had to find like 7 lbs by foot cause the car has boost cut at 7 but i made 208 hp and 170torque on like 5 to 7 lbs on a bone stock engine. I though it was pretty good but what do u think.

No in all seriousness it did theres no reason to lie online. If u dont believe me that fine i was just trying to get an idea if this was normal.

i got a ls2 small block v8 crammed into my 1997 honda civic hahaha
hauls asssssss

unless this isyour car i call BS
100_0026-2.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/highpsimr2/100_0026-2.jpg

Let me know what u guys think. I got my car on the dyno, its a zc single cam vtec with a 15g i couldnt get my manual boost controller close enough so i had to find like 7 lbs by foot cause the car has boost cut at 7 but i made 208 hp and 170torque on like 5 to 7 lbs on a bone stock engine. I though it was pretty good but what do u think.
unless you cough up a sheet i call bullshit!:slap:

Ill try its around here somewhere, how exactly do i get it on here though.

What i meant was can i take a picture of the sheet on a digital camera n then upload it but what do i upload it too

Back