skunk 2 race springs 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9sech22civic

I have a set of skunk 2 race springs front and back 2 1/4 drop for the 92-95 civic, these babies were only used for 75-100 miles. SEROIUSLY ! When i bought them they were too low to fit my slicks so i went and bought adjustables. They go for like 150 plus shipping for new. Make an offer, lowballers need not apply!

where are you located? how was the ride when you had them on?

It felt great, considering i only drove it on a dyno, and around town for 1 day. But it is too low for 25" inch slicks. So I replaced it with coilover's.
These springs did not take any abuse at all! Their like new.

Originally posted by mr_soless@Apr 23 2004, 02:01 AM
will they fit on stock shocks...if so how do they ride on stock shocks??

yes they will fit on stock shocks, thats what there made for.. as well as kyb, koni, etc. It will give you better handling plus drop your car 2 1/4 too.

will u take 80 shipped and i can send the money right away through paypal...once i see the pics of it.....thanks...

waiting for your response...i meant to put 100 not 80 im sorry.....as u can tell when i responded earlier in this post before my last one...thanks....

Originally posted by mr_soless@Apr 25 2004, 03:51 PM
waiting for your response...i meant to put 100 not 80 im sorry.....as u can tell when i responded earlier in this post before my last one...thanks....

sorry brotha. You said 80 and my digital camera doesn't function, so I sold it for now.

Back