Skunk2 - Alpha Line!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkfried83

This week they will be unveiling the first of the Alpha line: their first-ever die-cast aluminum throttle body for
B-series engines followed by their ’06-’11 Civic Si header. Both of these new products are unique for them in that
they’ll allow them to more readily offer their same race-proven technology and performance at extremely competitive
prices thanks to new manufacturing techniques. Their cast throttle body is the only one to feature countersunk bolt
provisions, a fully machined throttle bore, and an idle adjustment screw. And their header follows the same design
characteristics as their dyno-proven MegaPower version so they already know how well it’ll perform. They will also want to
let consumers know that despite this being a new line, Alpha products will benefit from the same fit and finish as
every other Skunk2 product as well as their industry-leading customer service support and warranty program that
competitors simply don’t offer. They will be officially releasing Alpha in the coming weeks.

Yes, spamming is not allowed here, so if that's what you're doing, please don't do it again. I see from your post history that you have been a contributing member though, so I won't reprimand you or ban you or anything, just please don't post advertising without the permission of the administrative team...

:locked:

Let me guess.. u got the email by accident too.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back