Skunk2 intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

I got a 2000 ITR and recently put on a skunk2 IM but the bung on the back of the manifold for the evap. control valve wasn't there. But behind the #1 runner there was a small bung that on the ITR don't go to anything. So what I am asking is on a B16 that little bung on the back of the IM behind the #1 runner, where does that go to? I capped off that little bung and also capped of the evap. control valve vacume hose. It ran fine for a week then last night it threw a CEL. I am thinking of getting the evap.control valve hose to connect to that little bung. Any suggestions?

I called Skunk2 and they said I have to tap into the manifold behind the #3 runner and put a bung into it. Sounds like a bitch to me. I am thinking of routing it to that smaller bung behind the #1 runner.

I still got the mani bro! ;)

i would just T off an existing hose then, you can get the plastic t's for damn cheap at pep boys :)

they closed pep boys here. I will need to get a fitting that reduces the sise of the hose from the evap control valve hose down to that little bung. Hope I can find a fitting somewhere...

Just incase for future references I got a reducer fitting and a smaler vacume hose and hooked it up to that extra bung behind the #1 runner. No CEL yet!

Yeah thats what I was thinking except for the size difference in the bungs from the larger one on the Type-R mani to the real small one on the Skunk2 mani. Hopefully it is a permanent fix.

Back