Skunk2 MegaPower Headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skunk2.com

Hey Everyone,

We are proud to finally announce the release of our all new MegaPower Headers for the B Series engines. For the record, these are not one of those headers that simply shares the same or similar design specs like the ebay Hytech copy, Rage, TDM, Blox, or anything else along those lines. Our header design specs have been designed using the experience we have gained over the last 14 years of racing and tuning and are a complete new and unique design. We hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

(Price listed is full list MSRP)

MegaPower%20Header%20_PR%20_Consumer.jpg

sorry, this seemed like the appropriate section. Which would you suggest?

I read. "...general Honda tuning and performance"

Sweet! Wish I Had That kind of Money.....Damn They Are As Much As A Ramhorn Turbo Manifold.

Yup well NA is still the expensive way to go slow, tho it has it's uses.

Nice looking piece. Parts for sale would be a better section; agreed.

Yup well NA is still the expensive way to go slow, tho it has it's uses.

Nice looking piece. Parts for sale would be a better section; agreed.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just figured the parts for sale/wanted section was more for used stuff, but ill post it there.

Looks nice! I'd like to see how it does on supercharged applications. I like this because it has the tri-y design of the long tube hytech/rage header, but has a shorter overall travel, which helps speed exhaust removal- good for s/c cars.

Looks nice! I'd like to see how it does on supercharged applications. I like this because it has the tri-y design of the long tube hytech/rage header, but has a shorter overall travel, which helps speed exhaust removal- good for s/c cars.

I would like to see those results too. If you know anyone that is supercharged and would like to help us with that test, let me know and we can extend some special pricing. tonys@skunk2.com

Back