sloppy ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
recently my 99 civic has gotten very sloopy at high speed ass end starts floating around at about 80mph. it's realy loose in corners. and now there is a clicking sound coming from the front passenger side when i make hard left turns.
i thought the clicking noise was an axel. i replaced that today and i still have the noise.
tires are tight did the shake and wiggle test everything is solid.
i'm thining i'm going to just replace all the bushings and ball joints. but i'm, not sure of what kind to get.
post me back with some insite on what i should get

Energy suspension bushing kit.. not sure on the ball joints. If it's never been done, it could very well be a bad bushing or worn ball joint, yeah.

Get the black Energy suspension bushing kit. It is graphite impregnated which will reduce squeaks. The red one looks cool but sounds like a crate full of angry mice going down the road.

Check out your struts.. Look for any oil at all forming around the seals.. That would be my guess with the floating around bit. could also be an internal failure. Is the rear end more bouncy than normal?

Back