Smoke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

hey guys what does it mean when white smokes blows out the exhaust when driving, i need to know asap. it is not my car it is my friends car. thanks

peace.

Is there anti freeze in the oil or oil in the anti freeze? does the car only smoke when the engine is cold or at all times? How do the plugs look?

There will be water/antifreeze in the oil if a blown headgasket. Check it, and if it seems milky at all, or creamy then you best be taking the head off.

mine did the same thing, trust me, instead of dumping all the money into taking the head off and shit, i just did a swap, cost a couple of extra bucks but well worth it. But the guys are right, thats a blown head gasket

What?? you serious how does a headgasket end up costing more than a "swap"?? Check out and try to find the problem, once you found the problem, get the solution for it. Headgasket = 60 bucks from honda.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 15 2003, 11:14 PM
What?? you serious how does a headgasket end up costing more than a "swap"?? Check out and try to find the problem, once you found the problem, get the solution for it. Headgasket = 60 bucks from honda.

Milan

Your so nieve, you totally forgot the cost of oil, antifreeze, and beer. Together that will cost you at least $30-40. lol

Back