smokey and the 240...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey.... Uhhhh will that like fit on my crx???/// That trans am style hood will increse my torque and reduce my weight like mad y0

oh shit!!!!!!!!

that is the car off of pimp my ride. seriously. and its not a trans am hood, the hood scoops are generic and are just molded onto the top of a carbon fiber hood..

look at pics like 61 - 70 in the photo flipbook thingy

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/pimp_my_ride/series.jhtml

or go to the episode guide and find the one that says Quoc-viet's new nissan (or someting like that, but the guys name is Quoc Viet)

Originally posted by Lantis@May 25 2005, 12:17 AM
oh shit!!!!!!!!

that is the car off of pimp my ride. seriously. and its not a trans am hood, the hood scoops are generic and are just molded onto the top of a carbon fiber hood..

look at pics like 61 - 70

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/pimp_my_ride/series.jhtml
[post=503236]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, beat me to it. that car is so gay. fucking wcc ricers.

I dunno, I am gonna send MTV an e-mail and see if they will pimp my ride :p.. I would rather let them spend $30,000 on my car and and make it look nice now so I can work on it as I get money, than work on it as I get money and have it looking like crap for years.

Originally posted by Lantis+May 24 2005, 11:17 PM-->
[post=503236]Quoted post[/post]​

You beat me to it too. I knew I recognized it from somewhere, then I saw the orange wheels in the description too. I like the fact that he's just getting rid of the exterior rice.

Lantis
@May 24 2005, 11:27 PM
I dunno, I am gonna send MTV an e-mail and see if they will pimp my ride :p.. I would rather let them spend $30,000 on my car and and make it look nice now so I can work on it as I get money, than work on it as I get money and have it looking like crap for years.
[post=503242]Quoted post[/post]​

You have to be in the same city as WCC- I've checked their requirements already.

You gotta be in So Cal, I think...

And I'd rather eat $30,000, shit it out, and eat it again than let WCC touch one of my cars. I destroy them just fine on my own, I don't need the Vato Nation to help me.

Wanna Pimp Out Your Ride?
Does your car need some major work? Are you embarrassed to pick up your date because of your ride? Scared to roll up to that job interview because of your bucket?

Fear no more - MTV wants to give you the hottest car on the block. We're gonna take that hooptie and pimp it out. And we ain't just talkin a paint job either. We'll hook you up with the hottest ride on the street with all the hot accessories.

If you are between the ages of 18-22, own your ride and live in the Southern California area, give us a holler at 310.907.2688 or send an email to pmrcasting@mtvstaff.com.

If you do NOT live in Southern California please email pmrusa@mtvstaff.com only.

Include:

Name
Phone #'s (Home, Cell)
Email Address
Description of what is wrong with your car (we are looking for body damage and interior damage)
Picture of the crappy car and its owner (Be it you or your friend)

hahaha that kid wanted his car to look like it was out of Need For Speed Underground 2.

looks like someone wasnt happy with "MAD MIKES tuner skills." i wonder if when it gets sold he said you have now officially been auctioned? i figured the carwas for sale for that much.

lol, selling the wheels too.

Just goes to show you - I think every car they've done on PMR has showed up on ebay at some point.

no one bid on it cause it was local pickup only.. he probably could have got some bids if he had offered shipping to anywhere in the US

shit i would have paid him 25 to take it off the car and send me pictures of it in a smoking heap in a dumpster... indian fire... lots of gas!

Back