SMOKIN!!!!!NEED HELP!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95civic2nr16

Alright here is the run down....i put the zex 59300 cam in this thing last summer so almost a year.....i adjusted the lifters and the car has been running great for as along as i can remember......around christmas time i noticed that the car started to leak oil.....it was coming from the distributor.....i replaced the seal no leaks.....however when i took the dizzy off again to replace the cap and rotor....i cracked my cam....got a new zex cam put it in and now the car runs alittle roungh and it is smoking like crazy on start up and running down the road????

I took the cam out again and re-installed it thinking that i forgot to do something of something wasnt right....STILL SMOKING...

the car has a turbo on it and a bunch of other stuff.....im out of ideas on this one....

the odor smells like burning oil....but i dont no

i think that i might need to replace the seals under the springs.....what do you guys think??????

valve seals come to mind.

other than that if it's not blueish in color it could be a head gasket, but then again it would also smell like coolant

timing is def not off i set it checked it set it again and checked it.......

timing light put on it timing is perfect..

Back