So im selling my wrx.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Im selling the subaru cause im bored with it and my GF drives it 99% of the time anyways. I want to buy another honda/acura. I kinda want a brand new honda or a close to new. I was thinking about gettin a 2002+ civic si in white. I know people think they are ugly but i really like them and maybe nobody would want to steal it if they think its ugly. Plus I have a 91 civic hb in white and thought it would be cool to have a new one and an old one. Your thoughts? BTW posted in the classifieds section my subaru for sale.

Personally I would never sell the Subaru, but that's just me...
I do however like the idea of having the old, and new civic!!

why not buy something on your "coming soon" list.

fuck a honda when you have a e30 on your want list

personally i would say get the white si(if youre really wanting to sell the WRX) and slam that bitch on some gunmetal or bronze wheels...thats the only way to make the look good. possibly get a c/f hood and tint the windows but for cosmetics thats it. Start workin on that K to make it as fast as that WRX.

I know, thats exactly what my friends are saying. but the e30 is a car for me and this car would be for my gf. plus a lot harder to finance e30's when the bank says they are work 8k and they cost about 15 for a nice one.

if you want new honda, why not a 97+ lude and some boost????

How much you owe on the WRX, You can have my black 2000 Si and I'll take your WRX.

Just as long as it's a 5 speed.

if its for your girlfriend, why not buy her an SUV so she can run down people in little hondas and have lots of room to put stuff. if i was spending that kind of money on my g/f's car i would get her a big SUV so i never have to worry about her getting seriously hurt in an accident. of course its not a guarantee, but its damn close to one.

ya, why are you selling the wrx? tell ya what, i'll trade you my del sol vtec with a spare ITR motor for your wrx, deal? :)

I dunno ive had the wrx for a year and I want to try something differnet. I am going to look at a s2000 today as well. Maybe a m3.

don't buy that civic, they're ugly and if its under warranty u can't do shit to it.

If you want something for your g/f and something you can enjoy, then :buyanm:

I drove a 02 civic si and a 01 gsr today. Looked at 00 prelude sh, a 04 rsx. Didnt really like anything. Guess im keeping the subaru until someone buys it. Then ill go get a 90-93 integra and swap it or something.

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jan 12 2004, 08:27 PM
I drove a 02 civic si and a 01 gsr today. Looked at 00 prelude sh, a 04 rsx. Didnt really like anything. Guess im keeping the subaru until someone buys it. Then ill go get a 90-93 integra and swap it or something.

You have really bad taste in cars... if you do a teg atlest buy a 94+

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jan 12 2004, 10:14 PM-->
Whitewrx02
@Jan 12 2004, 08:27 PM

You have really bad taste in cars... if you do a teg atlest buy a 94+

That's probably why he said he didn't really like anything... <_<

Back