So, the painters stole my seats....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aluminum

2 20' sections

nice piece :thumbsup:

wow i cant wait to hear how bad you beat them

Werner®
Aluminum 40 ' Extension Ladder Type 1AA - 4-Star 300 Lb. Load Capacity
$453.92

Werner®
40' Aluminum Extension Ladder, Type I
$359.00

nice
lol

24 pages after tuesday.... :mrgreen:

and we will need pics..... :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
as of today....no

anyone want to buy a 40' ladder?

I'd trade you some parts for it....say some Tokico Blues and some Eihback springs for your first gen....but I'll need your old parts so I can roll the civic around.... :ph34r:

:) This thread rocks.

On Airjockey why would you need a 40' ladder? To climb up 13 feet and be on you roof? I hate lugging a 40' around unless I have to personally....

awww shit son...this is hella funny.

We need the actual story................

...and one has a broken jaw and still hasn't given your damn seats back?

Quoted post[/post]]
:) This thread rocks.

On Airjockey why would you need a 40' ladder? To climb up 13 feet and be on you roof? I hate lugging a 40' around unless I have to personally....

I have a two story house...and I already have a 36'er, but there's a spot that I can't reach with it, so I'll use it once, and sell it to my neighbor for a few hundred bucks.

I was expecting the site shut down already, but I guess this thread is too funny to be shut down. How much to ship the ladder to 85213? ~KIDDING, but only just!

I've been without an internet connection (here at my new apt) for almost 3 weeks, I came back expecting a huge story, now...im sad.

we need details!!!

the short version:

I came back from NH, on the way I stopped at my mothers to pickup my brother because he needed to pickup an axle at my house.

We got back to Providence and there was an angry painting crew outside. My GF takes the dogs in, I'm outside with my brother and the boss comes over and starts screaming in my face...fuck me, fuck him, fuck my mother...

The mother comment was what set it off

My brother came over my should with a haymaker from hell and just flat out leveled the dude. 2 of his guys jump in and it was about a minute and a half of a scene from any Lethal Weapon movie

I don't know who broke the boss' jaw, my brother with the haymaker, me with the 6-7 shots to the face holding him by the collar, or a combo of the 2...anyway you slice it the guy was fucked beyond recognition

The cops came (followed by the ambulance), I gave him my story, they gave them theirs, the cops said he could press charges on us for throwing the 1st punches...but I guess he didn't as neither of us have heard anything from the police since then (good move on his part)

The painters helper (the boss was carted off in an ambulance) also told the cops about the note/me taking his shit and I played dumb..he, being the ass he is, threw it out so there was no proof of any such document :)

So, basicly everythings as it was before I left

so you still have their shit and they still have your seats? has the boss tried to get ahold of you at all?

haha, thats sweet. i bet his ass will never come back, he's gonna be scared now.

what did the manager of your apt. say?

3. A forceful punch that results in someone being knocked
down or knocked out; as, he delivered a haymaker to his
opponent's jaw. [slang]

A Haymaker is a punch. It is a wild swing with all the person's might to knock out the opponent. It is the most common punch in street fights. It is also used in boxing as a last resort. It packs enough power to break a man's jaw.

I don't know who broke the boss' jaw

haha awesome

Back