spark plug wire hole problem.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well the car over heated and the plug wire melted. Ran it for days. Started sputtering and giving horrible gas mileage so i checked the plug abd broke ! The botom part( the one that actually clips on the plug) is stuck. Any ideas? Cant take the plug out cause the plastic is in the way, also dont want to risk getting crap in the block or something.PLEASE HELP GUYS

pull on the thing as hard as you can and dont worry about dropping anything into the motor because the plug is obviously blocking the hole

i cant pull anything, the piece is inside the whole! Its in my d15b vtec motor and cant fit anything but a long screwdriver to break the pieces. The problem with that is that ill be there all day and might not work. Im hoping i dont have to take the head off . If so how hard can it be?

is the piece jammed in there or its just to far and no room for you to grab it?

no room in thaere. and nothing to grab in order for it to come as whole. Sorry my keyboard's messed up

its stuck between the plug and the wall. all around the plug

hey man give me 10 min. to eat. but ill be online till 8.15.

take the valve cover off, carefully, and that should give you some extra room to work with. This happened with my girlfriends LS Integra and that worked for me, I just used some pliers to grip it and yanked it out.

good idea. Sorry my computer crashed and had to pick up my girlsfriends brother to fix it. Its a plus having a nerd for a friend. How hard is it to take the complete head off. I have my d16z6 head and was thinking of swapping it, if im going to take the head off. ;)

with the valve cover off you might try a long pair of needlenose pliers

i had this problem happen once before and I had a pair of pliers that fit into the hole no problem

Thats what i was thinkin bout. Im gonna try that tomm. I looked inside of the oil cap and its really black,gummy. I think i wanna change heads afterall. Any ideas or is that on a new thread. :blink:

Back