spark plugs keep fouling out???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xs2kx

hey guys need some help here.....i got a 90 crx si w/ a 90 ls the car starts fine the first time but after it runs for a few minutes it wont start up again....i pull the plugs and there soaked with fuel...if i let it sit for and hour and try again itll start fine.....i have 38psi of fuel pressure coming out of the fuel filter to the rail.....is it possible i have bad injectors???? any help appreciated,rick

did you use peak and hold injestors?
perhaps you have the wrong resistor boxes for the types of injectors you are using

or maybe you have the wrong plugs for that motor?

the plugs i get are the ngk plugs recommended with the correct gap.....ive also tried the ngk iridiums.......im not sure of the injectors or the resistor box itself.....cause it was on the car when i got it so im goin to look into that....thank you

could be...

try opening the gap on the plugs and see if that helps...

not with intent to burn the pistons, just to see if it helps burn the fuel...

why would making the spark jump a longer distance be a test of a weak ignition coil?

no good......got spark......see if this helps alittle when i test for spark when the cars cold u can see the vapor blow out the spark plug port....but after the cars up to temp and i test theres good spark but no fuel vapor coming out the port and i still got 38psi to the rail.....also when i try starting it when its up to temp it just turns over but ignition i pull the plugs and there dry....no raw fuel on plugs............??????

Back