Spark Plugs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you sure that those are better then, because the one's that come stock are like $7 a piece, maybe the dealer just tries to make money?

Checker carries NGK plugs as well. These are exactly the same plug that you will get from the Honda dealer.

i would get the plug that is made for your motor...no custom shit when it comes to spark plugs..ngk or denso is what you should get

I don't think honda has a recomended plug for my engine smart guy.

Originally posted by kingwilly@Sep 13 2003, 11:11 PM
they are a japanese company that makes oem parts for honda,toyota etc.go to densoaftermarket.com

Uhhhh, if it's got the word "aftermarket" in it, it's NOT OEM. :roll:

are you retarded? denso is an oem manufacturer..and to that other guy who thinks hes so smart..if your motor came out of a factory or atleast the head then there is a spark plug made for it..dont f^ck with a honda master...=)

Alright smart guy....show me where Honda uses Denso plugs in one of their production cars. If you can, fine, you've proved me wrong. Until then, save the "retarded" comments for your mother's children.

Originally posted by kingwilly@Sep 15 2003, 05:10 PM
are you retarded? denso is an oem manufacturer..and to that other guy who thinks hes so smart..if your motor came out of a factory or atleast the head then there is a spark plug made for it..dont f^ck with a honda master...=)

It might be because his motor never came from Honda in the form its in now. Look at his screen name.

lol..well then your screwed bro...j/k dont trip..denso doesnt make oem spark plugs but they make fuel pumps,starters,alternators etc. for honda denso makes better spark plugs than honda but they are both good..this is a fact and if the spark plug will fit the threads in your head than i guess they would work...good luck

Back