TX Speakers: Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs (6.5" comps), RSd 6 (6" coax) - $100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Items for Sale:

Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs Components: 6.5" woofers, tweeters, crossovers

Phoenix Gold RSd 6 Coaxials: 6.0"

If you go read up at Caraudio.com and a few other car audio forums, these were widely considered the "forum boner" speakers for a good number of years- great sound at a cheap price.

Description/Condition:

Both sets are in original packaging and include manuals, registration cards, cutout templates, and mounting hardware. The component tweeters have had their connectors cut, but other than that (and some 3M foam tape on the backs of the tweeter rings) the speakers are in great shape. These were bought new by me at the end of 2010 from Woofers Etc (components) and Online Car Stereo (coaxials), and have been installed in only one vehicle (2008 Nissan Frontier). The crossovers have scratches and one is a little scuffed at the top, and one of the component woofers has a flake of paint missing in the center.

Both sets worked great and sounded as good as new when I took them out yesterday- the truck "needed" a higher dollar upgrade to match the convertible because kids = majority drive time in the crew cab. :(

Price:

$100 + PayPal fees + actual shipping for both sets

OR

$70 + PP + ship for components and $40 + PP + ship for coaxials.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Preferred shipping via UPS or USPS with tracking and insurance, but it's up to you.

Old feedback links to the evil E and old school Heatware for those of you who don't know me.

Help me fund a speaker upgrade on the minivan! Momma needs some tunes!

Item Pictures:

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_01.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_02.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_03.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_04.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_05.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_06.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_07.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_08.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_09.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_10.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_11.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_12.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_13.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_14.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_15.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_16.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_17.jpg

^^ showing you the pile of new stuff when I installed it all almost 4 years ago.

Back