Spoon Sports Non-adjustable Damper Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 6 2003, 10:29 AM
sorry about that then :) i get a little trigger happy
im so used to people saying to get coilovers just for the ability to change height whenever "...you can put them at one height for normal driving... then drop it for racing, going out, shows etc etc etc...."

Lol, np
yeah I know, one height should be good for me...I was thinking about 1.7" front and 1.5" rear, I don't wanna go too low...2" max

Where could one go to get the car corner balanced and how much does it usually cost? That doesnt sound too cheap. ;) I'm in san diego, CA if you know of anything around here. Thanx.

La_Pieuvre,

Go for the spoon sports damper kit. I think its all you need. But i think the springs on the Spoon damper is really stiff. 24kg/mm in the front and 28kg/mm in the rear. I think that is really stiff. That's also really low drop. 2.2 inch in the front and 1.7 in the rear. Also i think if you need the lower control arm. You need the JDM one or USDM from a DC2R. Its the 'box style'. Well just tell me which ones your going to go with. Go for the Spoon that's my opinion.

p.s. I know my friend is selling them with the lower control arms. Just msg me back if you want me to ask him if still has them.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Mar 6 2003, 04:33 PM
[yeah I know, one height should be good for me...I was thinking about 1.7" front and 1.5" rear, I don't wanna go too low...2" max

That's about what I am at,it looks almost stock,compared to the insane height they hve from the factory.

Back