Spoon sports VTAK controller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtec_me

i got a spoon sports vtec controller off my brother installed on my car and it rumbles like my subaru its a plug and play unit no need to wire up, im wondering if anyone has this on there car its a obd1 vc-3e

i got a spoon sports vtec controller off my brother installed on my car and it rumbles like my subaru its a plug and play unit no need to wire up, im wondering if anyone has this on there car its a obd1 vc-3e

does that clear things up?

if your honda sounds like a subaru there is something wrong with it

Rumbles like a subaru...I'll almost bet you set it to have vtec start at or right after idle to have it on the whole time right? If so you just killed the point of vtec and your gas mileage will suffer.

Unless you have done some mods on your engine there is no reason to mess with the vtec changeover point, Honda has it in the right spot for a factory engine. Messing with the changeover point is going to do you no good especially because you need a dyno to put in the perfect spot. My advice is to get rid of the controller it is unecessary. If you do have some mods then consider having it tuned, with crome and other tuning programs the tuner will be able to adjust the changeover point to the optimum spot.

you guys are a$$ holes hes just asking who has that ecu not for you to criticize his car god damn

you guys are a$$ holes hes just asking who has that ecu not for you to criticize his car god damn

What the hell are you talking about? He's asking about a VTEC controller, not an ECU. If you're going to come into a thread and try to start shit, then make sure you actually understand what's being talked about in the thread first...

Back