Sport Compact Nationals -pomona ca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

THE FULL ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=4291186369

there are 83 pics total

i felt these were worthy enough to post in the anything goes forum, instead of the events forum. this is the best damn show i ever been to.

she smiled for me!! :worthy:
fd1d8d12.jpg

supercharged NSX!
fd1d8d09.jpg

fd1d8d06.jpg

does skunk2 know their logo is backwards?
fd1d8d07.jpg

THE venom civic. 7 second car!!
fd1d8cfd.jpg

Signal Racing's Silvia :worthy: and its right hand drive :worthy:
fd1d89cc.jpg

fd1d89ce.jpg

one BADASS CRX!
fd1d8cf2.jpg

Venom racing's integra (driven by heather o'connor)
fd1d8cf9.jpg

can u say AE86?? :)
fd1d8cf6.jpg

AEM honda civic
fd1d8cf3.jpg

this one's for Brian :)
fd1d89d4.jpg

fd1d89d1.jpg

a 'lude on 'roids
fd1d8cfb.jpg

this one's for sisteve
fd1d8cf0.jpg

holy shit!! look at that tire
fd1d8d0a.jpg

Venom supra
fd1d8d04.jpg

a real live silvia???
fd1d8d02.jpg

skyline accord - lakers! yea!
fd1d8d10.jpg

THE FULL ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=4291186369

Good picturs. Post the link to the photoalbum.
And a 7 second Civc can have Altezzas and not be rice. Well, maybe rice, but fast rice.

looks like a lot of fun! i wish we would have some of these big ass shows//races over here in phoenix...

how did you go and not watch any racing? that's the best part..

i havent been to an event since a nira event at MIR in like 2000.. that shit was great. it was the first time they ever ran the meguiars focus and we watched as he stalled like 4534 times trying to launch. it was great.. we were by the fence yelling ' jUST DUMP THE CLUTCH' and getting dirty looks from the meguiars team. hoho.

lol good story. well, i walked around for two hours taking pics and i was pretty tired by then and the entrance to the grandstands was like 1/2 a mile away.

oh and by the way.....

ANGELS ARE #1 BAYBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! B)

HERES TO ALL THE GIANTS FANS WHO SAY THAT SOCAL PEOPLE IN GENERAL SUCK...
:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

WE OWN YOU!!

they both suck. it was a fluke how the Dbacks got swept

oops, correction: the Venom Civic's best time is 8.65@175. its the venom tundra pickup truck that ran a 6.95!!! :eek: i got a pic of it too

90accord, im surprised the large shows dont come around your area. are you sure they dont? if not, a great site to check is www.carandmodel.com they have all the big show info and a all-inclusive calendar of events.

Prowler: "fast rice?" LOL

Originally posted by djextremity@Oct 28 2002, 03:31 AM
lol uncle ben's minute rice

No minute is what most rice is, that civic is Uncle ben's 8.65@175 rice :D

That is one of the first show girls i have seen that does not look like a f*&kin whore, i would do her

I had to go for the Angels, even though they knocked out my beloved Yanks. Bonds is a prick. I do think it's funny how it was the least-watched Series in history. :D

nice fucking wing on that sol huh? christ.

rb25det owns me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rb26dett owns ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am starting to get into nissans... those sylvias look so nice... maybe.. just maybe... its the next project ride. either a 240/sylvia or a Grand national.. i know, totally differnt ball games- but ive wanted a GN for as long as i've been able to write in cursive... and i learned how to write in cursive in 1987 :)

Back