sports car sales charts for 03-04

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s40a7c48ae0a10.jpg

guessing cost plays a big part of it then again the dodge sold a shit load more vipers

cost is the biggest factor
i love the nsx, but there are much faster cars for half the cost

100 grand for a mid 13 sec car is retarded imo
especially when you can buy a mid 90's nsx for 20-30 grand and its exactly the same as the new nsx's besides the headlights on the brand new models

Originally posted by micah@May 16 2004, 12:02 PM
especially when you can buy a mid 90's nsx for 20-30 grand and its exactly the same as the new nsx's besides the headlights on the brand new models

it really aint a drag car dude

Originally posted by micah@May 16 2004, 01:02 PM

Dumb quote of the day. Dude, if you look at an NSX and start bitching about 1/4 mile times, you're most definitely barking up the wrong fucking tree.

Originally posted by B16+May 16 2004, 04:05 PM-->
@May 16 2004, 12:02 PM

it really aint a drag car dude

<----- No interest in a drag car... and waiting patiently for the price of used NSX's to drop further.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 16 2004, 03:53 PM
WTF? NSX can only run mid 13's? What a POS! My AllTrac runs low 13's! My old Civic ran low 13's! NSXs are teh S UCK!

Run that NSX at an auto-x or roadcourse....sorry NSX > AllTrac :p The NSX, while it may not be so badass on paper, is one of the few super cars that can be daily driven. It has everything. Power, brakes, phenominal handling, and such gret balance there is no substitute for driving one fast. Words do not do the car justice. But I suppose Honda made it "slow" in a straight line to keep drag racers from beating on them too bad :D

Oookay.... let's stick to discussing the cars on that list from those production years. It's too easy to digress.... :lol:

I don't think its the price the 911 sold 3370 more units as with the viper selling 360 more then the NSX

the 911 MSRP Price Range $68,600 - $191,700
the Viper MSRP is 81K

the NSX IMO has never sold all that well they sell just enough cars to keep making it

I can't believe Nissan sold 13,000 350Zs VS hondas 2363 S2000 in 03
almost every honda dealership "ive seen" in maryland has an S2000 sitting on the lot or in the showroom

RX8 is also kicking some butt on the charts

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 06:56 PM

I can't believe Nissan sold 13,000 350Zs VS hondas 2363 S2000 in 03
almost every honda dealership "ive seen" in maryland has an S2000 sitting on the lot or in the showroom

thats the point. how many nissan dealrships have 350s??? none.. cause they all sold.

Originally posted by dohch22a4+May 16 2004, 04:08 PM-->
@May 16 2004, 01:02 PM

Dumb quote of the day. Dude, if you look at an NSX and start bitching about 1/4 mile times, you're most definitely barking up the wrong fucking tree.

With that being said the Viper, Vette, and a few of the 40+ sports cars on there can still handle just as well/better than an NSX at 100k.

Z06=teh better
SRT10=teh better

NSX=teh overpriced waste of Honda engineering IMO...which is why I only have one NSX-R on GT3...and thats the only way I'll EVER buy one. :p

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 06:56 PM
I don't think its the price the 911 sold 3370 more units as with the viper selling 360 more then the NSX

the 911 MSRP Price Range $68,600 - $191,700
the Viper MSRP is 81K

Is the NSX hand built? because the Viper is still hand built one by one...if it was mass produced like the Corvette, it'd be right up there in the #3, 4 or 5 position with the Corvette I think.

Most nissan dealerships have 3+ 350Zs on the lots I see them all the time the dealership I bought my Z from had atlest 7

hmm... you are lucky to find one 350 at any of our dealerships and we have the largest nissan dealer in WA, OR, and ID

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 16 2004, 08:12 PM
hmm... you are lucky to find one 350 at any of our dealerships and we have the largest nissan dealer in WA, OR, and ID

Weird I guess its all about the area

Yes, the NSX is hand built in Japan. I would buy a used one, like a '92 or '93. I'm thinking about getting one when I graduate college.

i dunno, nsx is a great car and all, i guess. lol. they are bad, but dont appeal to me all that much. <gonna catch shit here> i'd choose an NSX over a miata, MR2 and maybe a corvette, but only cause of the rarity. i know you are askin how i would grab a RX8 first, but i like rotaries. and, i think NSX's are ugly ass all hell honestly. and as far as equiv on the track in all aspects.... check out a skyline, ford GT40, and a 911. not to mention the exotics that own in all aspects. dunno, i'd personally buy a R34 GTR skyline for the same price before i'd buy an NSX. but thats me. the nissan guy.

Back