spring break?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ummm i dunno to tell you the truth, on the way to the beach off of Virginia Beach Blvd. My uncles other house is out there in one of the crazy huge house neighborhoods. Like..... kinda near MotoWorld on the other side of the street.

and yeah, my spring break is already over haha, stupid private colleges...

i was going to be in fort meyers, fla. but my parents wont let me go when i owe them money, so ill probably head up to mountain creek if i get a chance. i was in ohio at u of akron all weekend and had a blast, if i get some pics ill post them up later.

Working. Alot. I'm in college and I need the money.Anyone whos a freshman in college and goes on exotic trips
during Spring Break, either;
1)Have the trip paid for by mommy and daddy
2)Saved for it, because mommy and daddy pay for everything else
3)Saved for it, but didn't get help from their parents- bullshit.
4)Sells drugs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Working. Alot. I'm in college and I need the money.Anyone whos a freshman in college and goes on exotic trips
4)Sells drugs.
5)have a housemate that has a place in fort meyers and the only expenses for the week are food, fun, and gas to get down there.

Fort Meyers sucks ass. I was there for 8 days. Worst 8 days of my life. Only old people and crack heads. It sucks ass there. God damn I hate fort meyers florida.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
4)Sells drugs.
5)have a housemate that has a place in fort meyers and the only expenses for the week are food, fun, and gas to get down there.
Word. Uncle owns a house in Virginia Beach, expenses were beer, food, 1/2 of the gas, fun. but my parents do pay for college... and my rent lol. Oh well, gotta love parents that do the "right" thing and start college funds before you were born. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
4)Sells drugs.

I'm not a freshman, actually a junior, but I dont get it, what am I supposed to do if my parents can afford it, not go? You're only young once. I'm a full time student, 15 units, 12 of them engineering, I consider it my job. But that goes on top of my actual job and other things I dont actually get paid for (like soccer and SAE). I just hate when people try to make others feel bad for having.

Back on topic, was gonna go to Rosarito for the week but that didnt work out so I might just go for a day or two (its about a 45 minute commute from here in San Diego). Plus I can save more money for a summer trip to Cabo. Maybe a road trip but more likely more than anything just work since I dont have much time for that during school. I can start saving up towards buying my parents 55in since they bought today's Woot , but some bills are due too.

I've learned that trips to Cancun are cheap - which is why kids go.

Now if you're studying abroad by hiking around Europe, you got money.

Quoted post[/post]]
Word. Uncle owns a house in Virginia Beach, expenses were beer, food, 1/2 of the gas, fun. but my parents do pay for college... and my rent lol. Oh well, gotta love parents that do the "right" thing and start college funds before you were born. :laugh:

If I stare at your avatar long enough, can I see snatch ? Cuz I think I see snatch.

Gotta fix my crappy a$$ drum brakes - they are dragging and causing me poor gas mileage. On top of working all week, prolly gonna see if I can chill with some of my friends :happy:

I'm spending time with the g/f... haven't been able to see her much with her busy class schedule. What will we do? We'll figure that out as we go along.

went to toronto on a spur of the moment trip then to niagara falls, and then i went hiking and got scratched in the eye by a branch of man does it suck.

other than than i am working at school where it's needed two days at public safety and one with the tech crew helping of a conference, on friday i hope to get work started on making a turbo manifold for a t3

Back