Squeaking While Riding on Clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MarkJimenez99

When I'm in first gear and about to release the clutch, my car starts making a squeaky sound. I'm using a Stage II Exedy clutch. I just got it in March when I got my turbo and engine swap. It squeaks pretty loud at the breaking point when the car starts to die. How can I remedy this squeaky problem? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

no, you would need to replace the throw out bearing... you should have replaced it when you did your clutch, also replace the pilot bearing while you're in there.

How difficult is it to replace these bearings? Can you give me a step by step instruction on how to do this? I would appreciate it.

no, you would need to replace the throw out bearing... you should have replaced it when you did your clutch, also replace the pilot bearing while you're in there.

I asked the guy who installed the clutch for me and he said that the clutch came with a throwout bearing. Please remember that I just got it in March and I don't beat on my clutch that much.

Back