Sr20 Civic...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sr20 in a civic is a complete waste of money. For the price to get that motor in your civic you could have a built b20. Not to mention how gay is it to have a nissan motor in a honda :ghey:

A sr20det in a 240sx would be badass along with a silvia conversion- damn that would be a awesome car. And you wouldnt be paying that much for all of it either- 2500 for the car, 1500 for the sr20det and another 1000(?) for the silvia front end....I already have dumped so much money in my damn del sol and it still sucks. :angry:

My next car will probably be a 240sx :)

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 10 2003, 04:37 PM
sr20 in a civic is a complete waste of money. For the price to get that motor in your civic you could have a built b20. Not to mention how gay is it to have a nissan motor in a honda :ghey:

A sr20det in a 240sx would be badass along with a silvia conversion- damn that would be a awesome car. And you wouldnt be paying that much for all of it either- 2500 for the car, 1500 for the sr20det and another 1000(?) for the silvia front end....I already have dumped so much money in my damn del sol and it still sucks. :angry:

My next car will probably be a 240sx :)

If you want an S15 SR20Det you're going to be paying more like... 4-5k for the engine.

And the 96+ 240's (the newest generation) are somewhat still expensive... over 6k for the car.

The headlamps are 1000$ and the taillamps are about the same. Doing a complete front end conversion will cost you a lot.
I've looked into this option before I decided to keep my honda... it's not cheap.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 10 2003, 04:37 PM

i think the worst part about the sr20 in a civic is no matter how fast it is, there are still governing ruls in the NHRA about running a motor in a honda that is not a honda based motor...

in other words what im trying to say is that it is illegal to run a nissan motor in a honda according to them ;p

so i could careless how fast he can get the thing, he wont get no recognition from the NHRA or NIRA :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

I like Nissan Civic, or maybe Honda Pulsar
either way SR20's own
400hp on stock internals
lets see that out of a B16

then again im kinda biased (nissan Owns)

its just sad that my teg is a turbo short of Equalling my old SE-R.

Back