Stainless steel brake lines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if it was wort the trouble to change from the stock brakes line to stainlees steel lineson my prelude. how much improvement am i looking at they are like 60 bucks what do you guys think

Originally posted by 95preludetypes@Mar 20 2004, 03:29 AM
i was wondering if it was wort the trouble to change from the stock brakes line to stainlees steel lineson my prelude. how much improvement am i looking at they are like 60 bucks what do you guys think

SS lines are a great upgrade and definitely worth the money. you will notice better braking and less pedal travel, meaning that you wont have to push as hard for it to stop. but dont cheap out or you could be in for some costly repairs when you crash your car when your brakes fail. you get what you pay for and why cheap out with something as important as your brakes? http://www.tirerack.com has very good prices on Goodridge SS lines. i highly recomend these lines as what they use in my car. :)

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back