Star Wars Kid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

please tell me that was staged and not a real person living out his star wars fantasies in front of a
video camera in the basement of his house....

on a lighter note, the way his rolls of fat were gyrating up and down kinda put me in a trance :lol:

the funniest thing about the video is the end cuz he puts it in overdrive and really gets crazy...

id like see the look on his face if i was to pick a fight with him and he instinctively busts out his Toys R Us light saber only to suddenly realize that the light doesnt come out the two ends of the stick....

How pathetic. That kid really needs to learn some staff handling skills. I'll bust out my big 7 footer and lay waste to his ass.

:lol:

ya you guys go ahead and laugh....

but if he ever gets wind of this thread, he could bring the whole dark force down upon hondaswap.com....
him and captain kirk and spock and the rest....

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 6 2003, 09:42 AM

on a lighter note, the way his rolls of fat were gyrating up and down kinda put me in a trance :lol:

Hey man, fat people have feelings man!:angry:

LOL that guy really can't handle a staff at all. :lol:

Those star wars freaks do that for a reason !!!

I know this cuz my younger brother is one of them. Notice the backdrop is black.

when they are done, they add lighting affects to the object they are using (a golf ball retriever) and then they make it look like a light saber thingy ? whatever they are called.

Example

Still funny as hell, but my brother said they are making there own movie and shit !!

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 6 2003, 03:39 PM
How pathetic. That kid really needs to learn some staff handling skills. I'll bust out my big 7 footer and lay waste to his ass.

keep it i your pants cal :lol:

you can't just grab a curtian rod, eat a stack of doughnuts, and come out looking like maul. When I studied Takewondo (sp?? been a while) the bow always kicked my ass. Chucks were easy, sticks weren't that bad, bow sucked. It's hard to find a rythim.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jun 6 2003, 06:31 PM-->
@Jun 6 2003, 09:42 AM

Hey man, fat people have feelings man!:angry:

LOL that guy really can't handle a staff at all. :lol:

hey i wasnt dogging fat people.....he just looked kinda funny how he was taking himself all seriously and shit....
the guy could really roll around for his size tho :lol:

that shit was funny i had to watch it again.

its kinda like crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon meets Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 6 2003, 08:32 PM
its kinda like crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon meets Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies :lol:

LMMFAO!!!!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jun 6 2003, 08:29 PM-->
@Jun 6 2003, 03:39 PM

keep it i your pants cal :lol:

you can't just grab a curtian rod, eat a stack of doughnuts, and come out looking like maul. When I studied Takewondo (sp?? been a while) the bow always kicked my ass. Chucks were easy, sticks weren't that bad, bow sucked. It's hard to find a rythim.

have you ever watched fighting tournaments? taekwondo always gets their ass whip, even by them 14yr old amatuer kick boxers.

Back