Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 22 2003, 10:48 AM-->
@Sep 22 2003, 12:40 PM
You guys could watch me race ricers in my jeep, nothing better than beating a SOHC riced out civic in a jeep grand cherokee.

Or you can sit at the end of the street with my nextel in your hand. :D

I'm thinking that if we can get enough cars, like 15-20 we might want to drive out to the boonies so we can race all night and not worry about cops and shit. Just cruise down the 5 and find some abandoned frontage road or something? Or maybe you LA kids know of somewhere better. But I have no license still and don't really like impound yards.

i'm down to chill with you all, but i'm not gonna run PERIOD. i don't like cops, i don't like the impound yard, and i definitely don't like courts. i'm not putting myself at risk and plus i'm going to have a new clutch and it's not going to be broken in yet so i'm definitely not going to push it.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 09:19 AM
i think sohcslammer had the right idea. we need to get a list going of who is going to go.

1. rsaeini
2. tonyd0821
3. 2litereg
4. sohcslammer
5. dvs_prelude?
??????????

and i was going to post this on ephatch.com, maybe we can get a few of them to roll by as well. they mostly have 02-03 Civic Si's. what do you guys think?

true, the 405 sucks ass on fridays. especially when you get between the 101 and the 10.

post it where-ever you can haha... the more then merrier, i dont care, invite the world

:p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 22 2003, 08:50 AM
but make sure you get to the top of the sepulveda pass before 1pm.

405 > you on a friday afternoon :lol:

dont worry i'll be taking PCH all the way to the 10 to the 405 and hit it from there...

B)

and i'll be stopping by my secret gas station along the way that has 110 at the PUMP BIATCH!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 22 2003, 11:34 AM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 22 2003, 10:48 AM
KWJaY
@Sep 22 2003, 12:40 PM
You guys could watch me race ricers in my jeep, nothing better than beating a SOHC riced out civic in a jeep grand cherokee.

Or you can sit at the end of the street with my nextel in your hand. :D

I'm thinking that if we can get enough cars, like 15-20 we might want to drive out to the boonies so we can race all night and not worry about cops and shit. Just cruise down the 5 and find some abandoned frontage road or something? Or maybe you LA kids know of somewhere better. But I have no license still and don't really like impound yards.

i'm down to chill with you all, but i'm not gonna run PERIOD. i don't like cops, i don't like the impound yard, and i definitely don't like courts. i'm not putting myself at risk and plus i'm going to have a new clutch and it's not going to be broken in yet so i'm definitely not going to push it.

we dont have to run, we can just chill and act like vegetables... im not too down for running, but i'll make a few passes for fun

B)

ok, i just talked to Will @ Shine Street and he said that they're having a meet their on Oct.4th to promote a DC5-R they just got. There is gonna be fools there from Honda-Tech and another site.

Do you guys want to move the meet to that date?

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 12:11 PM
ok, i just talked to Will @ Shine Street and he said that they're having a meet their on Oct.4th to promote a DC5-R they just got. There is gonna be fools there from Honda-Tech and another site.

Do you guys want to move the meet to that date?

two weeks from this saturday? i dont care, im down...

ok, nevermind. i'm an idiot. i just checked my calendar and i have school on that saturday. so, i won't be able to make it on the 4th.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 02:34 PM
i don't like cops, i don't like the impound yard, and i definitely don't like courts.

depending on the circumstances, i may or may not run as well.

if it is a small group of me, dvs, jason, sohc, and a few other peeps...then ill run.
if this shit gets too big im gone. :ph34r:
just a few cars and its cool. the bigger it gets, the more attention we are going to attract from the wrong people (cops)

umm Sat's are kinda bad for me. Friday the 10th would be perfect.

ok, so the 4th is out of the question cuz it's a bad day for a number of us. i guess the 10th it is.

ya lets just plan on meeting, and the depending on who shows up and the circumstances, those who wanna run can branch off and goto the spot.

ill bring my digital camera so nobody has to remember to bring one....

i'll try to remember to bring one as well.(digital camera)

what about those of us...ahem, ahem...that can't make it at 1pm. guys need to hit me up on my cell so i can't meet up with you all. put it on your list of things to do on that day.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 22 2003, 12:56 PM
ya lets just plan on meeting, and the depending on who shows up and the circumstances, those who wanna run can branch off and goto the spot.

ill bring my digital camera so nobody has to remember to bring one....

the 10th [Friday]... is all good for me!!

B)

Can we line up like this???

s3f6f677057e52.jpg

:D

Edit: Page 4 :owned:

i got the EG coupe.

all we need is the teg, eclipse, and the rx-7.

be careful...make sure you're granny shifting so you don't blow the welds on the intake manifold...hehe... :lol:

im going to be my mexican friend who was an extra in the race scene that was filmed over on prairie ave. by the Northrop building.

i just stand there and nod my head and pretend to laugh at that faggot ass white-boy when he makes a joke. i also try to keep myself from knocking his bitch ass out :D

Sweet i get a week off work the 9th and be free for a week w00t.Anyway I will bring my DIGI CAM and VideoCamera....And i do want to RUN my car it need a good molding,it has not RUNDEDED since i put it together.Its my 16 or 17 second car (LOL) SEE YOU GUYS THERE I WILL HAVE THE UGLIEST BLACK CIVIC HB YOU NEVER SAW. AND THEN :puke: So DONT LAUGH AT ME WHEN I ROLL BY. http://home.comcast.net/~arpee79/wsb/html/...otos.html-.html

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 22 2003, 09:20 PM
Sweet i get a week off work the 9th and be free for a week w00t.Anyway I will bring my DIGI CAM and VideoCamera....And i do want to RUN my car it need a good molding,it has not RUNDEDED since i put it together.Its my 16 or 17 second car (LOL) SEE YOU GUYS THERE I WILL HAVE THE UGLIEST BLACK CIVIC HB YOU NEVER SAW. AND THEN :puke: So DONT LAUGH AT ME WHEN I ROLL BY. http://home.comcast.net/~arpee79/wsb/html/...otos.html-.html

ugly = teh fast

Back