Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 30 2003, 06:02 PM
ray and tony both blow!!! lol... damn do i HAVE TO TAKE THE LEAD ON THIS ONE?!?! shit i guess its on me since i have no other life anyhows... shadney, you gonna be at shine street around 1pm? who else will be there around 1pm?

if no one else then i'd rather shadney and i meet up somewhere else since we dont know anyone at shine street... maybe we can meet at starfucks then from there go to your buddies house? if anyone else is gonna meet up at 1pm then we'll see what we can do from there...

if no one else is gonna be there until 630pm then thats how it is... we'll see everyone at starfucks at 630pm koo??

B) <//~~~ cool guy in charge

whoa whoa whoa...

logistics problem here guys...

his buddy lives in burbank?

and you are seriously considering going from south torrance to burbank on a friday afternoon and expect to be back by 6:30 to meet me and ray? :lol: :roll: :roll:

aint. gonna. happen.

WAY too much traffic to make it back to starbucks by 6.

if i got any information mixed up....someone please hit me over the head ... :D

No one try and own page 6 that bitch is mine LO
BURBANK TO TORRANCE should take about 35 min with heavy traffic right?

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 1 2003, 05:56 AM

you're freakin smoking if you think you can make it from Burbank to Torrance in 35 minutes on a Friday afternoon.

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 1 2003, 05:56 AM

dude, i just mapped it out from about the center of Burbank to the Starfuks in Torrance and it's about 34 miles.
You'll be looking at more like an hour or more.

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 1 2003, 08:56 AM

:huh: :blink: :hmm: :bo: :bo: :bo: :slap: try at least an hour and a half

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 1 2003, 08:56 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCK NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burbank, which is on the east end of the valley if im not mistaken would take AT LEAST 2 hours to get to torrance on a friday afternoon in traffic.

its stop and go all the way

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Oct 1 2003, 09:52 AM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 08:56 AM

:huh: :blink: :hmm: :bo: :bo: :bo: :slap: try at least an hour and a half

see? the valley guys know whats up.

im sure they also know to steer clear of the 405 north and south anytime after 1pm.

101 to 110 is ur best bet.

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Oct 1 2003, 06:55 AM
:lol: hahahaha Ray... you got to him before me... I think we were posting at the same time. :p

BTW.... page 6 is :owned:

damn you...i was trying to get page 6. haha

i'll probably be coming from PCH anyways hahaha... oh yeah loving the PCH Canyons next to the beach coming around a blind corner at about 80! lol j/k

ummm anyways, yeah wassup shadney how are we gonna do this... we goin to burbank or whaaa? shit i dont care i'll hotbox the evo if i have to hahaha... shiet you dont think i will! wanna see! lol

ok so canek, ray and tony will be at starfucks at about 630pm... arpee, shadney and I will be at shine street at 1pm... correct? any changes? i already got directions to shine street from my house, i just now have to find what fast food is by shine street... even though im gonna go to ikea too! lol

wooo hoooo ikea kicks ass!!!

B)

DAMMIT that was mine :p ....... oh my little PAGE 6 you raped page 6

Anyway BURBANk TO TORRANCE i will take short cut thru the streets if you know them i would actually take a second person with me and jump on the 110 south thats where the 2 person helps you, now you can take the CARPOOL wooohoooo you will get there in like 20 min TRUST ME.well dont trust me just leave early.. :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 1 2003, 01:37 PM
i'll probably be coming from PCH anyways hahaha... oh yeah loving the PCH Canyons next to the beach coming around a blind corner at about 80! lol j/k

ummm anyways, yeah wassup shadney how are we gonna do this... we goin to burbank or whaaa? shit i dont care i'll hotbox the evo if i have to hahaha... shiet you dont think i will! wanna see! lol

ok so canek, ray and tony will be at starfucks at about 630pm... arpee, shadney and I will be at shine street at 1pm... correct? any changes? i already got directions to shine street from my house, i just now have to find what fast food is by shine street... even though im gonna go to ikea too! lol

B)

Ummmm..... Well, when we though up this shin-dig I only worked tuesday through thursday and had Fridays off. Now I work 5 days a week. It blows. I'll try to get Friday off so I can be up there by 1 but otherwise it wont be till.... who fucking knows Friday afternoon at 5. :( Last time I did that I got there at 9:30. 4 1/2 fucking hours to get to LA. LA triffic sucks my left nut. And I WILL NOT be taking the 405 OR the 101. :shudders:

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 2 2003, 01:05 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Oct 1 2003, 01:37 PM

B)

Ummmm..... Well, when we though up this shin-dig I only worked tuesday through thursday and had Fridays off. Now I work 5 days a week. It blows. I'll try to get Friday off so I can be up there by 1 but otherwise it wont be till.... who fucking knows Friday afternoon at 5. :( Last time I did that I got there at 9:30. 4 1/2 fucking hours to get to LA. LA triffic sucks my left nut. And I WILL NOT be taking the 405 OR the 101. :shudders:

awwwe weak so we wont be meeting up til later that night? shit i thought we could pass by ericks racing too just to pick up a hondata for yourself

=)

but you suck and now your working that day, lol... sucks for you pal!!!

j/k

:p

So from like 10 plp that were going to meet at SHINE @ 1pm theres only 2 people
ME & 2 litre EG, who else is going to be there for sure I dont wanna look like a DUMB ASS by myself and get harassed by the POPO's for looking Ridiculous. :unsure:

i have some shit i have to take care of in santa monica, culver city and marina del rey in the morning... so i should be there at 1pm... if not call my cell arpee

see ya'll there

tony - i'll call you thursday night

ill know by thrus. morn. if i get the job.

if im still waiting for their phone call, then ill just make a post on here, and ill just go down to shine street and chill with Adam who works there, and whoever shows, shows.

but im not going to play "tour guide" and most likely ill only chill for one of two hours.

but ill be @ starbucks with the rest of you around 6 ish.

word of advice, the po-po's like to creep on that starbucks, so if ur planning on hotboxing your evo.....

keep an eye out. they are the torrance police and they are a bunch of racist fucks.
(unless you are white aryan, your membership to the white pride homosexual organization and all dues are paid up, and directly related to Hitler himself, the police hate you, even if you are white.)

/ faggots

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 4 2003, 07:17 AM
ill know by thrus. morn. if i get the job.

if im still waiting for their phone call, then ill just make a post on here, and ill just go down to shine street and chill with Adam who works there, and whoever shows, shows.

but im not going to play "tour guide" and most likely ill only chill for one of two hours.

but ill be @ starbucks with the rest of you around 6 ish.

word of advice, the po-po's like to creep on that starbucks, so if ur planning on hotboxing your evo.....

keep an eye out. they are the torrance police and they are a bunch of racist fucks.
(unless you are white aryan, your membership to the white pride homosexual organization and all dues are paid up, and directly related to Hitler himself, the police hate you, even if you are white.)

/ faggots

nope, no hot boxin for me at racing spots... always be aware of cops... plus i dont want no one else gettin in trouble for my shiet!

see ya'll there... i'll be waiting for phone calls this week!!!

Thats kool with my i have been clean for 5 years and im only 24,So no toking for me, I will be calling EG are we going to call each other be our FORUM names cuz that be WAAACKK or not. :unsure:

Back