starting a new forced induction build need ur inou

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmh04

he guys was sup im starting a new build and was just woundering wat u guys think about my set up , my goal is trying 2 run high 10s low 11s the hp range i want is bout 536hp to 555hp.

my block will be a importbuilders killer b18c block with there turbo pistons and the head will be a b16 head with ferrea valvetrain and crower turbo cams and skunk 2 cam gears also with a valve job and polish the turbo will be a full race stage 4 kit and the fuel iam wrking on as week speak.

let me know wat ya think?

So far sounds good, Some other things to think about would be
Hondata
Injectors
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Pump
Intake Manifold
LSD transmission

money will be the only issue in the end - also dont forget tuning , you can buy all the parts you want..but with out tunning its pointless!

I dunno, the motor may be capable of 9's in the proper car, but if you shove that in a stock civic you wont get under 12s.

Originally posted by jdmh04@Nov 28 2004, 08:03 PM
he guys was sup im starting a new build and was just woundering wat u guys think about my set up , my goal is trying 2 run high 10s low 11s the hp range i want is bout 536hp to 555hp.
[post=423403]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: 535 horsepower isn't enought for ya, huh?

Back