starting my engine build finally!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
thanks to b's all motor monster article im starting that build. today i won the p30 pistons on ebay for 86 bucks. they only had 600 miles on them and they include rings and wrist pins!! Also today i got a call saying i was approved for a credit card with a $2,500 limit. so thats almost the whole ls swap with sir tranny into my crx. :spin:

yeah i only use mine if I KNOW i will have the money to pay it once the bill comes, otherwise it's like a death trap

Credit cards a GREAT just have to control yourself on how you use them

they build credit for you and help you out later on with buying cars or a house

just make sure you pay money on it every month! DO NOT MISS ONE if you miss one payment your 0%APR could go up to 20-24%!!!!

credit cards own.

rack up 3-5k a month, and then pay 4-7k on it a month. lol

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Mar 18 2004, 06:02 PM
Also today i got a call saying i was approved for a credit card with a $2,500 limit. so thats almost the whole ls swap with sir tranny into my crx.

Heehee... youngin'! I remember when I was younger & was like "Whoa... $2500!". Now I think my $9000 credit limit is low! :D

Good luck with the build!

Originally posted by SasSi+Mar 19 2004, 02:15 PM-->
erebunicrx
@Mar 18 2004, 06:02 PM
Also today i got a call saying i was approved for a credit card with a $2,500 limit. so thats almost the whole ls swap with sir tranny into my crx.

Heehee... youngin'! I remember when I was younger & was like "Whoa... $2500!". Now I think my $9000 credit limit is low! :D

Good luck with the build!

hell yeah $2500 is alot to me. i've been trying to get a loan for like two yrs now. then out of the blue some lady says i can get a $2500 limit. i never even had a credit card before!

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Mar 19 2004, 01:24 PM
then out of the blue some lady says i can get a $2500 limit.

And that dosen't seem fishy to you? I smell 30% apr on the horizon... :D

The entire loan when you actually go to pay it back will actually cost you like 4K. Haa. Keep in mind hte grace periods etc. But good luck on the motor.

my cc limit is 12k, that is scary :(
only 7% though, so not too bad.

good luck with the engine build

Back