Stock FPR pressure rating. ..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

First here is my problem, I have a y8 that the b&m fpr took a shit. I need to replace it. Don't have the money for a aeromotive one yet till next week. I have two stock honda fpr's and iam using a crx si stock fpr. Does anyone know what the stock honda fpr's are rated for? I have a LS FPR from a 97 and a stock 99 fpr. What are these fpr's rated for? Are they the same?

Its for the d16y7 block with a y8 head ported,heads been shaved like 3 times, 3 angle, port matched intake mani,stock bottom end 100 shot wet kit, of nawwwwzzz! :) and act stage 2 clutch dx trany. But it breaks up bad at high or top end with the nitruous. It has a 255lph walbro fuel pump. It was working fine with the b&m but that took a shit cause the diapram was damaged, the hack job you have to do to install those no wonder they don't hold up well.

well I poped a headgasket again!! Would a thicker headgasket sovle this problem? Cause iam replacing them with honda headgakets, there $40 for me since I work at honda. Just wondering if I should use a cosmetic headgasket .

I guess when you build a cheap + fast = unreliable?

Make sure your mating surface are flat and that you're torquing everything down properly... and that you're using new head bolts or using ARP studs.

Ive already been using arp head studs,bolts. I think that the headgasket it not holding. Before I pulled the head last night. Here are my results . .

Cylinder 1: 155
Cylinder 2: 245
Cylinder 3:244
Cylinder:4 244

Back