STR fuel rails

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The_B_Sleeper

anyone tryed out there competiton fuel rail?? i heard you have to drill out the fuel pressure regulator? worth the cash??

the real question is, why do you need a fuel rail.... whats wrong with your stock one? what other mods warrant this?

STR Rails :thumbsup: Yeah you do have to drill but its REALLY easy. The hole is already there, you just have to drill the last part into the body of the rail--the hardest part is getting out and putting away the drill. The bronze is teh hotness!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Sep 7 2005, 11:12 AM
STR Rails :thumbsup: Yeah you do have to drill but its REALLY easy. The hole is already there, you just have to drill the last part into the body of the rail--the hardest part is getting out and putting away the drill. The bronze is teh hotness!!! :worthy:
[post=550741]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike you are a STR slut :lol:
STR fuel rails are supposed to be great I have seen alot of cars running them but I don't know anyone first hand. I say if you need one use the STR. WERD

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 7 2005, 12:08 PM

Mike you are a STR slut  :lol:
STR fuel rails are supposed to be great I have seen alot of cars running them but I don't know anyone first hand.  I say if you need one use the STR.  WERD
[post=550777]Quoted post[/post]​

What??? The sluts calling me a slut???? Hahaha, yeah well, I just can't resist the cleaness of the bronze and do you remember Tim? Well he gets MAD hookups on the stuff so I rock it--of course not mentioning that they are good products.

b16crx you kick arse and str owns

ripperbone- no aem on my car
pissedofsol - going with 125 shot, gunna need some more fuel... plus it looks sexy

Originally posted by The_B_Sleeper@Sep 7 2005, 06:06 PM

pissedofsol - going with 125 shot, gunna need some more fuel... plus it looks sexy
[post=550892]Quoted post[/post]​

why no aem on your car? because you dont like well built products?

i hope you never run an aem ems

Originally posted by chance+Sep 13 2005, 07:11 AM-->
The_B_Sleeper
@Sep 7 2005, 06:06 PM

[post=550892]Quoted post[/post]​

why no aem on your car? because you dont like well built products?

i hope you never run an aem ems
[post=553591]Quoted post[/post]​

not all AEM is well built. i dont like aem becuase all the ricers got it. id rather have str or golden eagle. GE = better imo. ge > aem

so you deny quality in your search for idealistic individuality while still following the pack?

god im an ass hole dont pay me any attention

i used to like AEM, until i saw a broken "improved cam gear", and problems with one of their electronics(i think it was the C2DI, something like that). now i think of them as just another company.

Originally posted by chance@Sep 15 2005, 11:10 AM
so you deny quality in your search for idealistic individuality while still following the pack?

god im an ass hole dont pay me any attention
[post=554927]Quoted post[/post]​

I could careless about the "pack" or "individuality". I just dont like a company that whored out like AEM. I just think the company sucks.

Back