Stray Cats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 26 2005, 11:50 PM
I value your opinions because you usually have quite the intellectual and omnicient point of view, but I'm just not seeing eye to eye on this one.

Lol, omnicient eh? Not sure what there is to see eye to eye with me about though. I mean it would be pretty hard to argue thats its ok to torture something because its just going to die (or be killed) anyways. We hold prison inmates, even ones who molest children, to higher standards than that. I think its important to maintain some sense of ethics when dealing with any animal, be they of livestock or the human variety.

But yeah, looking forward to pictures. Which reminds me, i need to take some pictures of my three kittens before they get too much older.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 27 2005, 12:04 AM
I welcome you to try. Using a map too difficult for ya? Apparently understanding the location of one of the 48 mainland states is. ;)
[post=531754]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd find it easily. I'm not geographically challenged. Anyway, did you read how he wrote Oregon?

Southern Oregano... :lol:

New, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that.

y0...

pics are up im my album...

i don't know how to resize so they are HUGE...
IE should resize for a decent pic...

anyone know how to resize?
i have "imaging", MS paint, and the kodak software my camera came with but i haven't been able to figure it out so far...

I'll even host em for ya!

***RECKEDRACING'S NEW KITTIES***
kitty1.jpg

kitty2.jpg

*RUNT ADDED*
kitty3.jpg

Cute lil buggers... even though I'm not too fond of cats.

Those pics rock! They're so tiny....makes me remember back to when my aunt used to breed Maine Coons. Those things were just so damn tiny.

Awww theyre cute. i second the runts being the best idea.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jul 27 2005, 05:54 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 27 2005, 12:04 AM
I welcome you to try. Using a map too difficult for ya? Apparently understanding the location of one of the 48 mainland states is. ;)
[post=531754]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd find it easily. I'm not geographically challenged. Anyway, did you read how he wrote Oregon?

Southern Oregano... :lol:

New, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that.
[post=532116]Quoted post[/post]​

;)

Between you and I, it was unintentional... ///sarcasm.

Nice cats, just don't let them be strays because people not as nice as myself my cap pellets in their fury asses.

so...
got a call at work today that the runt was potentially having a seizure, and he was going to the vet
get a call a couple minutes later, the old lady was on the way to the vet but was pretty sure he had passed away

not really sure what happened, i guess he was having trouble breathing, and sort of tensing up his whole body, the vet says it may have been a heart attack
so i got to the vet as fast as i could, done deal, nothing much to do but say goodbye and arrange for him to be cremated

and to catch everyone up on my cats, i ended up keeping all 3 brothers, i couldn't stand to break them up cause they would always lay with each other, and sleep on each other, and all that horse shit.
so the runt, was originally named princess, because "she" had a dainty little way of walking with the fucked up paw, then we found out it was a he and not a she, so the name changed to mr. princess, and over time it was shortened to mr.p

so RIP mr. p, you will be missed. gonna be rough seeing just 2 of them sleeping on the couch when i get home instead of 3

:(

Sucks to hear that man- you were making the best of a bad situation, and the remaining 2 cats are still way better off for it. ;)

But kudos for the most relevant dead zombie thread resurrection ever in the history of the site. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that man :/ It's a tough thing to lose a pet, and I agree with Cal,best reason to resurect a thread ever.

sorry to hear man. :( one of my cats passed away back in sept. advanced heart disease. only 1.5 y/o

we couldn't figure out how old the cats were and couldn't find the paperwork from the vet visit when they were born
but i remembered i posted on here about it when they were born
its pretty amazing how often i use my posts on this site to find out relevant dates and such.

Back