Streetracing is bad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He shouldn't have gotten behind the wheel fucked up. Sounds cruel, but I'm glad he just killed himself, not a mother or her baby or some shit.

He shouldn't have gotten behind the wheel fucked up. Sounds cruel, but I'm glad he just killed himself, not a mother or her baby or some shit.
the woman was ejected.

and i'm not sure of his status, i'm just assuming that since he was up at 1 am. nothing good EVER happens after 12am. car wrecks, muggings and kayaks FTL.

mario andretti will wreck at 100mph and drunk. quality of driver doesn't matter in these cases.

Did anybody confirm he was messed up? All I saw was speculation in this post.

it's probably a good thing the woman was thrown from the car. it probably saved her.

it's probably a good thing the woman was thrown from the car. it probably saved her.

Seriously, look at the location of the seats in the picture on the top. That car is shredded. It'd be interesting to see the crash on video to see just how it shredded.

I can't tell if it's paint or if it's blood. I'm positive the stuff on the pole is blood though.

Back