stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redtao

was up, let me know if any one needs this stuff.

Hks hipower muffler polished, brand new, 3inch=$200

tial 38mm wastegate, polished, used while tuning and dyno runs.=$190(may trade for a larger one)

intercooler piping from import-palace.com for a civic, bran new with some scraches on paint, 2.5"id, also comes with an hks flange =$290

i got all these parts at import-palce.com.

i also have a delsol cat back tanabe super racing medallion ss ( the light weight one) =$400

where are you located at?? are you looking for any trades, i'm interested in the wastegate and ic piping.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Sep 23 2004, 10:00 PM
where are you located at?? are you looking for any trades, i'm interested in the wastegate and ic piping.
[post=394151]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm in houston,tx

I would be interested in a bigger wastegate if you have one.

Originally posted by redtao@Sep 23 2004, 09:30 PM
was up, let me know if any one needs this stuff.

Hks hipower muffler polished, brand new, 3inch=$200

tial 38mm wastegate, polished, used while tuning and dyno runs.=$190(may trade for a larger one)

intercooler piping from import-palace.com for a civic, bran new with some scraches on paint, 2.5"id, also comes with an hks flange =$290

i got all these parts at import-palce.com.

i also have a delsol cat back tanabe super racing medallion ss ( the light weight one) =$400
[post=394140]Quoted post[/post]​

wastegate=sold
hks muffler =sold

i got a set of gsr cams =$40

ss oil return/-10 =$30

delsol pillar 3gage pod=$60

let me know

sorry pissedoff the cams are sold

the ic piping, i was told it was fabbed from a civic to fit my delsol but it didn't fit in a few places, so i would say and eg.

Back