Stupid Colorado Weather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
We just broke an all time record for as many consecutive days of triple-digit temps, and then it rained. Today it hasn't gotten over 70 degrees. It's a nap day and I had to work. Then it's supposed to be near 100 again later this week.

Colorado's weather is insane.

I hear you Alex. This has been one of the gayest weeks that I have had in a while, and the weather makes it just that much gayer.

Up here in the great white north it's been about 40-45 degrees celcius every day (with humidex) for the past few months. And now, today, it's raining....finally! No sign of a break in the heat wave right now though.....

its like 98, with the heat index today NJ is at 109 or something like that.

In PA it was about 102* with the heat index yesterday.... then it rained.

45 degrees celcius is f*ckin hot. And in the winter, I bet they also hit -15C. Thats some horseshit weather right there.

Colorado summers and winters are neat. I remember swimming in February morning, then at 6:00 pm it was too cold for the car to start.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 27 2005, 12:41 PM
And in the winter, I bet they also hit -15C. Thats some horseshit weather right there.

[post=531974]Quoted post[/post]​

psshhh....I can do -15 in my underwear. Lowest temp this past winter was -43 Celcius. I believe that is also -43 for you guys. You walk outside, take one deep breath through your nostrils, and your boogers freeze your nose shut, instantly.

Meh.....you get used to it.....crazy hot in the summer, crazy cold in the winter....god I love Toronto :lol:

Heat index of 115 today in Richmond VA. 100 degrees plus humidity you have to damn near swim through... sucks.

Originally posted by Celerity+Jul 27 2005, 12:41 PM-->
Colorado summers and winters are neat. I remember swimming in February morning, then at 6:00 pm it was too cold for the car to start.

Yeah, HOT and DRY in the summer. Cold and dry in the winter. Same thing as in Toronto. You inhale and your nose freezes in a second. -20 is pretty regular.

lswhitecivic
@Jul 27 2005, 03:28 PM
I didn't know you guys were from Thornton. Are you on High Altitude Imports?

What's HAI?

I didn't have much of a desire to join the forum. Anyways, yes the rain was great. It's just weird that the weather is so unpredictable here. It must be fun to be a meteorologist here in Colorado....just kidding.

It seemed like there were a lot of people I wouldn't like on the forum.

Update. Today, at my house at 4:00 pm, it is 102. FUCK

Back