Stupid...freakin...snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I know they're doing their job but for the love of god.... 4 feet of snow in front of my freaking driveway that I have to shovel out?? Goddamn assholes. This will be the fourth time I've had to shovel out the end of the driveway in the past week and a half. :rant:

Yes....that is the end of my driveway...
s4016d136c8346.jpg

Another one with a car going by....
s4016d154c0e01.jpg

I'm just glad my car isn't completely buried... :blink:
s4016d142f1b54.jpg

damnit...this sucks...I'm so going to be hurting...there has to be at least 3 tons of snow there.

See the big ass bulges on either side? that's of all the snow I've already shovelled... :angry:

you could do like B did, and juts try to drive your car through it but he got stuck, hahahah. [insert nicks pic of B stuck in the snow]

and after an hour and 40 minutes of digging, I'm done...finally.
s4016ea8957e57.jpg

My car was entrenched deeper than I originally thought...
s4016ea5553038.jpg

2nd reverse, 2nd reverse...finally... dug out and warmed up on the other side of the driveway...it's still idling now...I'm starved.
s4016ea7e1d4d3.jpg

but not before my fucking retarded ass hit the quarterpanel with the fucking shovel...
s4016ea7341ec5.jpg

I dont know how to survive in the snow but my guess would be to get the hose out and throw some water on it? Would that work or just freeze? Hot water from the house or garage maybe? :shrug2:

I'd have to turn on the faucet, get a cup and dump it on one cup at a time, which would freeze...

Fudge, that sucks. Im glad that the only weather that happens here is a little rain and a lot of heat!

I always do stupid stuff to mess up my car too. Dont worry about it, it doesnt look bad.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 27 2004, 07:18 PM
I dont know how to survive in the snow but my guess would be to get the hose out and throw some water on it? Would that work or just freeze? Hot water from the house or garage maybe? :shrug2:

lol. I would love to see that. Plus hot water just freezes faster. Dont think that you could make it up your driveway ten mintutes later.

Anyone see pictures from the Carolina's. Those people are horrible at winter driving.

if you throw hot water on a frozen windshield, it'll crack.

learned that the hard way.

somethin about the rapid change in temperature.

oh, and way to pwn yourself with the shovel, james.

:D

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 27 2004, 08:01 PM
if you throw hot water on a frozen windshield, it'll crack.

learned that the hard way.

somethin about the rapid change in temperature.

it works if you just put luke warm water on your windsheild. When you put the hot water on, it makes the glass heat up and expand real quick, causing it to crack. On a trip down south, there was this car fire on this 2 lane road, and they were just directing cars around it (it was on the sholder) It was so hot, you could feel it through the car doors/windows. We had a slight rock chip that was starting to spider on our windsheild, as we drove past, the crack increased to the size of the entire windsheild.

bah thats nothing :D

i barrelled through a snow bank 3 times the size of that with the sol last year. lol

Yeah, no shit that's nothing! Christ, I wouldn't even have to chain up to get out of that. Hell, I bet I could drag your car around your yard without chaining up! :p Sissy FWD girls and your cars uncapable of surmounting 6" of snow. hehehe

damn, come to think of it, it is getting a little chilly down here in sunny florida I think the high was in the upper 60's, :p

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 27 2004, 11:53 PM
damn, come to think of it, it is getting a little chilly down here in sunny florida I think the high was in the upper 60's, :p

:withstupid: ... 70's are a bitch here in cali :lol: .

sucked ass getting home from work tonight, close to at least 5 inches of snow on the roads, no plows in sight and 5 feet of visibility at most. all this while following a waitress who insisted upon STOPPING on snow filled hills and making me have to stop as well.

Back