Swap Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mon

Hi I own a 93 lx accord and my causin owns a 92 lx. We are both willing to put $4,500 each and want to get the best for our money. some friends are telling us to get the JDM f22b but we know them very well and they can be full of it sometimes. we would like to know what engine would be the best for our cars. we want something fast.

Don't both your cars have F22's?The H22A is the better swap.And into a Accord I believe it will be much less trouble and money than a Civic.

The H22 just drops into SOME Accord chassis, which ones though, i am not certain. H22 into a civic = not a lot of work, just have to have patience and time to get it in there.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 14 2003, 09:49 AM
The H22 just drops into SOME Accord chassis, which ones though, i am not certain. H22 into a civic = not a lot of work, just have to have patience and time to get it in there.

Yea you're right,not alot of work,just more planning and making sure you get the right parts.

JDM F22B? Pretty much a worthless engine.

If your friends meant a JDM F20B, that's a different story. But you probably won't get away with that swap for $4,500 once it's completed.

Back