Swap Near Pics And Comments Anything That Helps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bossman032

nice1.jpg

Well that is my engine a SIR II b16a Complete.
HCP mounts!!
Came with cable tranny YS1, OBD1 ECU and Wiring.

I have the Conversion Harness DX TO SIR II PR3 OBD1 ECU harness and DX engine wireing harness converted TO OBD1.

Also have the Axels with green marking or bands on them Hope fully 90-91 interga axels.

I bought a Exedy Full-Face Racing Clutch Organic clutch disk with pressure plate,
Clutch release bearing, Pilot bearing Clutch, alignment tool (plastic) from ebay for $240 hope fully it will fit.

Bought some new spark PLUGS NGK and NGK wires.

It came with shiftlinkage I sold it for like $136. I want to buy the HCP shift linkage to make it more easyier.. is that any GOOD?

Any comments will be noted because I haven't done this before any help would make my job more easyier and NICE of YOU :worthy:

So let me know anything that might help or advise I know their are some pro's out here that help out soo help a brother out if you have the time :thumbup:

thanks
ronald

before you try to put that in your car, replace the water pump and timing belt. It is a must for all swaps and they are a bitch to do when the engine is in the car.

While the engine is out, I would heat paint the block and head silver myself, to make it look new.

Also, might as well, tune it up, spark plugs, wires, cap/rotor, etc.

Working on an engine is SO much easier when it's NOT in the car, trust me.

what car is this going into?

and just out of curiosity.. what is the block number?? b16 5--------- or b16 1---------------????
thanks

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 30 2003, 11:02 PM
what car is this going into?

and just out of curiosity.. what is the block number?? b16 5--------- or b16 1---------------????
thanks

91 Civic DX!!!

B16 140XXXX

why you ask?

Back