swaping a 2000 b18c1 into 92 civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

ok i have a 92 civic and i have just bought a 2000 b18c1 swap and it is still not here yet, but it is suppost to have "axes wire harness motor ecu tranny distributor starter alternator and ac compressor shift linkage and mounts ". So what will i need to get besides this and is there a book or guide that i could use to do this myself...? any help will help me greatly ...........thanks B)

if its USDM all you need to do is wire up the secondaries
if its JDM you will need to do a little more wiring

all the info is in the reference section

Originally posted by tip@Jun 29 2005, 10:24 PM
ok i have a 92 civic and i have just bought a 2000 b18c1 swap and it is still not here yet, but it is suppost to have "axes wire harness motor ecu tranny distributor starter alternator and ac compressor shift linkage and mounts ". So what will i need to get besides this and is there a book or guide that i could use to do this myself...? any help will help me greatly ...........thanks B)
[post=518390]Quoted post[/post]​

Research threads and you will come up with most...just finished a b18c into 95cx hatch...a few things to find would be ecu pins, canon plug pins, check a/c bracket, look for radiator (or deal with hose size conversion), check, recheck, dbl check wiring connections...have fun

not to take "business" away from this site, c speed racing has a pic by pic how-to on their site. I can't remember the site but google it.

But other than the basics it isn't a real detail how to, still very good for a beginner to get the main idea.

Back