sway bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, the sway bar kit, and more specifically the mounts they make to overcome the chassis tear that can happen to our civics when using sway bars. just wanted to know if you guys have heard anything about this company before, a friend of mine told me to check it out as an alternative to getting the comptech sway bar/tie bar.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 23 2002, 03:04 PM
chassis tear? wtf is that?

Rear sway bar tearing out of its mounts... it's a known issue with large aftermarket sway bars. I've never had any issues with mine, but it's not really that thick of a sway bar either. Most people counter rear sway bar tear-out with a good rear lower tie bar.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 23 2002, 02:06 PM
Most people counter rear sway bar tear-out with a good rear lower tie bar.

How about the Suspension Techniques "Speed Tech" rear swaybar with the lower tie bar? That is what I was planning on getting.

ya, comptech is supposed to have the best one out, that is tie bar/sway bar combo.. but since i already have a tie bar, i want just the sway bar. i think i'm going to get this and check it out.

Originally posted by onefastcivic@Dec 24 2002, 11:24 AM
hey i knw this really isnt in the right thread but could i put a gsr sway bar on a civic

you need to get the proper lca/endlinks.

Back